+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 491 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 4909

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    we should give JR a 1 year deal and promise him the max for the next year
    LOL giving JR Smith a max contract would so be the Knicks. Like him dont love him. Glad to see him attacking the hoop and I hope he keeps it up in the playoffs. Being a Knick fan in south Florida is difficult these days to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Im going to be so upset if we dealt with all the ups and downs with JR, he figures it out and leaves in FA. The Spurs have a ton of cap room he could replace stephen Jackson. JR is going to be widely sought after if he keeps this up. I think he genuinely likes playing in NY and he is from NJ maybe he takes less

JR has been efficient and so has the team which is important when u arent a good rebounding team

"During his past five games Smith has generated 1.10 points per possession on 20.6 plays a night, according to Synergy Sports (via Chris Herring of The Wall Street Journal). As Herring notes, that's a level of efficiency unmatched by all of his NBA peers not named Kevin Durant (1.11 points per play on 25.5 touches per game) and LeBron James (1.10 on 24.1 chances)."

Im also a little upset the Heat lost wanted to beat them to end the streak

The Knicks have to get these next 2 games. With the schedule getting tough down the stretch and the Nets playing fantastic out West they cant afford to lose games against teams they are better then. The Bulls are the 1 team I dont want the Knicks playing and the only way to assure that is to get the #2 seed
    Ya, JR is playing himself into a big contract, as teams really remember what u do most recently, and hes playing just as good if not better then he did during out 18-5 run to start the season.. Hes better then Jeremey Lin and i'd bet, he takes a bigger contract somewhere else to be honest.. Hes not exactly young, and this is his chance to collect bigtime.

Honestly, if we play like we have now, which is every bit as good as it was to start the yr, right into the postseason, i honestly see u smaking a run at the Finals, and at least giving Heat all they can handle, which will only bring Jr's value up more and more..

I also agree, we gotta win games like tonights against bobcats, becasue schedule does get tough down the stretch, but the way were playing, i honestly don't see us losing to much in the regular season, assuming we keep up the same level of heart and soul, which is really the only down fall with this team, as they tend to think they accomplish things that aren't really of substance, which u have heard Amare say many times after the team would look so good for so long and then outta nowhere just falter for a extended stretch..

Its all about not thinking u accomplished anything and play for the ultimate goal and realize its gonna take team ball every game going forward and nothing and i mean nothing, has been accomplished yet.... U must think that way...

Anyone know if Prigioni is ok ? He hurt his wrist in last game, but returned, and it'd be a shame to lose him, as hes prooving to be very valuable glue guy.. I hope they keep giving Copeland 5-15minutes a game, as his scoring really gives a break to Jr and Melo, and he could be a valuable 3rd scorer for us off the bench..

Honestly, I don't see JR leaving the Knicks. We have his early bird rights, his father wants him to play for us because he Knick fan, and he JR has the tatto on his neck. Plus, I think JR care more about girls than he does getting money.

JR is am***zzzzing..!!

give JR the max

37 points on 18 shots

melo wit 30 on 28 shots

jr goin for player of the week, player of the month, sixth man of the year and most improved player.
    Last edited by kNicksGiants; 03-29-2013 at 10:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    37 points on 18 shots

melo wit 30 on 28 shots

jr goin for player of the week, player of the month, sixth man of the year and most improved player.
    This is ridiculous. I wonder if he can keep the efficient play up. Obviously not to this extent but if he can shoot close to 50% and score 20-22 it changes everything

Were about to really find out what kinda team we got down the stretch.. Look at this schedule to end season..

Boston, Miami, Atlanta, Milwaukee, Ok City, Wash, Chicago, Clevland, Indiana, Charlotte, Atlanta... 11games, and 8 of em are against playoff teams... I would like to go 8-3 if possible, and 7-4 at worst...

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Were about to really find out what kinda team we got down the stretch.. Look at this schedule to end season..

Boston, Miami, Atlanta, Milwaukee, Ok City, Wash, Chicago, Clevland, Indiana, Charlotte, Atlanta... 11games, and 8 of em are against playoff teams... I would like to go 8-3 if possible, and 7-4 at worst...
    They are going to need to if they are going to take the 2 seed. I dont want to play the Bulls and right now if the Knicks get the 3 its a coin flip whether they play Chicago or Atlanta. They have to win at least a playoff series this season

7 of the last 11 against +.500 teams. They can not drop the games against bad teams down the stretch . Brooklyn is 3 1/2 back with 4 +.500 opponents in 9 games.
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 03-30-2013 at 07:32 AM.

+ Reply to Thread