+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 491 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 4909
    All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post

celtics gon get that work tonight.
    what website are you getting these pics from? there great..

the slumz

http://espn.go.com/nba/preview2012/s...ision-champion

in case yall forgot what everyone thought of us going into this year

damn you guys are too much. 7 game winning streak, team looking great and peaking at the right time and you're talking about losing in the first round.

also this is not year 3 of melo and stat. after the trade was less than half a season. the next year was a lockout year so not a full season. this was supposed to be the first full season of stat and melo but stat's been hurt all year... so they've yet to even have a full season together.

if we somehow did manage to disappoint in the playoffs, you negative nancies will cry all off season about how the season was a failure despite us breaking several 20 year old records. i've said it many times you guys get way too caught up in the final result instead of enjoying the ride. appreciate the knicks being a good team for crying out loud!
    You do realize none of us care what u think, right? ur the biggest homer in the history of sports.. I'm not 10yrs old anymore.. Its ok to be critical of your team, if they deserve it... Trust me, losing in the first rd of the playoffs, is beyond means of being critical...

All that said, hopefully they won't, and they'll do what there supposed to, and make it to at least the 2nd rd...

http://espn.go.com/nba/preview2012/s...ision-champion

in case yall forgot what everyone thought of us going into this year
    uhhh, expectations were lowered because we've shown nothing except being able to be 1st rd punching bags since adding all these big contracts.. What'd u think, they were gonna have us winning the eastern confrence or something? Thats what happens, when u dissapoint yr after yr...
    Last edited by nycsportzfan; 03-31-2013 at 05:15 PM.

Bottom line is this teams gotta earn the respect of there fans, as this organazation has been nothing but letdown after letdown for way to long... They certainly don't desrve the benefit of the doubt and the compassion that u give em.. If ur looking for fan of the yr or something, i suppose.. I personally don't care about that.. I expect results as much as i've invested as a fan in this organazation, and thats the only thing thats gonna quiet my critisim.. I'll leave the cheering for 1st rd exits in postseason to you...

so you don't recall the circumstances of the past 2 years playoffs? you sound just like a typical knicks hater.

just enjoy the ride. when was the last time we went 3-1 against the celtics? we've been a laughing stock team for years and now we're finally respectable and all you talk about is our impending downfall.
    Last edited by kNicksGiants; 03-31-2013 at 05:29 PM.

lebron, wade and chalmers all sitting out the game tonight against the spurs lol

gotta rest up before they play us

lol

a first round dismissal will make this Season a waste. period.

negative nancy so be it, a first round exit keeps us laughing stocks. period.

**** the heat and whoever they rest, but they're still the team to beat in the east and i wouldn't look past the celtics, ever.

that said I hope the orange and blue continue their streak.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Guess whos got 50smackers on Knicks Team over tonight? Yes, thats right, its urs truly!!!!! Chris Copeland is flat out killing it for me right now! Dare i say 8in a row?