+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 491 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 4909
    Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    lol

a first round dismissal will make this Season a waste. period.

negative nancy so be it, a first round exit keeps us laughing stocks. period.

**** the heat and whoever they rest, but they're still the team to beat in the east and i wouldn't look past the celtics, ever.

that said I hope the orange and blue continue their streak.
    Exactly.. Its pretty much commonsense.. But ya, obviously we hope its not like that.. But if ever there was a franchise that didn't deserve the benefit of the doubt, its the knicks... I mean, outta all the crap seasons they had, quite a few of em we actually had high hopes! So being let down is a understatement with this club..

If we don't get to the 2nd rd and give the 2nd rd team he-ll, its a huge waste of the season... Lets hope we can play like this heading into the postseason..

knickstape ya bish haaa

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    lol

a first round dismissal will make this Season a waste. period.

negative nancy so be it, a first round exit keeps us laughing stocks. period.

**** the heat and whoever they rest, but they're still the team to beat in the east and i wouldn't look past the celtics, ever.

that said I hope the orange and blue continue their streak.
    never said it wouldnt be. i choose not to constantly predict it and pretty much accept it as likely. i have faith in the team that we can have a good run in the playoffs. the past has nothing to do with this team. no reason to hold past teams' failures against this current squad.

hats off to you and your optimism.

living in chicago someone asked me why are you still a Knicks fan?

I said, why are you still a Cubs fan?

He got it immeadiately.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    lebron, wade and chalmers all sitting out the game tonight against the spurs lol

gotta rest up before they play us
    thats Fd up that they sit them in a game like that. 2 best teams in the league record wise and they sit everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    thats Fd up that they sit them in a game like that. 2 best teams in the league record wise and they sit everyone
    i thought it was either payback for them resting their big 3 when they played earlier in the year... or they don't want to give anything away as they're both the favorites to meet in the finals.

celtics got taped and piped tonight! 8 in a row. 20 games over .500. overcoming injuries all year long. i love this team.

Last edited by kNicksGiants; 04-01-2013 at 12:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post

Wow not 1 picked the Knicks but 3 picked the 76ers thats messed up. I could get the Celtics getting more but not even 1 and the 76ers ,wow
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 04-01-2013 at 07:27 AM.

Prayers go out to Kevin Ware man, wow, poor kid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onTWl_eXOM8

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Exactly.. Its pretty much commonsense.. But ya, obviously we hope its not like that.. But if ever there was a franchise that didn't deserve the benefit of the doubt, its the knicks... I mean, outta all the crap seasons they had, quite a few of em we actually had high hopes! So being let down is a understatement with this club..

If we don't get to the 2nd rd and give the 2nd rd team he-ll, its a huge waste of the season... Lets hope we can play like this heading into the postseason..
    When in the last 10 years has this knicks team been expected to do more than MAYBE fight for the 8th seed in the playoffs?

It's only been since they acquired Stat that they even started having any sort of expectations.
    All Hail The New York Giants!!