+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 491 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    How much time is left guys and are the Knicks winning?
    knicks up 9 with ball.. Really should be about 20though..

Jr Smith just hit 3 to ice it! Jr Smith was brilliant tonight, just brilliant! Did i mention, brilliant??lol,

knicks win 104-94.. Jr Smith is MVP of the game for sure in my opinion,all though MELO was solid as well..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    knicks win 104-94.. Jr Smith is MVP of the game for sure in my opinion,all though MELO was solid as well..
    nice win..we may have something here boys...I know its early but this division is ripe for the pickings imo

Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    nice win..we may have something here boys...I know its early but this division is ripe for the pickings imo
    agreed

stay balanced guys, only 4 games in...but yes a win is a win and I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE A KNICKS TEAM PLAY DEFENSE.

god how I hated Zeke and D'Antoni's brands of B-Ball...

edit:

told y'all Ronnie Brewer was a damn good pick up, I watched that dude when he was Bull and was always impressed withhis energy off the bench

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

I am much more on the Knicks train then the giants right now. Really excited to this team play. They are the kings of NY right now. (not all time)
    4-0, best team in the league. They will defiantly contend for the title as long as amare doesnt do anything to screw this up/

given how the Giants are just out of gas now, the Yankees got swept and the NHL lockout, thank goodness for the Knicks.

the only pro-sports team putting a smile on my lips and puffing up my pride in my Hometown...

(sadly I hold my breath...)

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    stay balanced guys, only 4 games in...but yes a win is a win and I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE A KNICKS TEAM PLAY DEFENSE.

god how I hated Zeke and D'Antoni's brands of B-Ball...

edit:

told y'all Ronnie Brewer was a damn good pick up, I watched that dude when he was Bull and was always impressed withhis energy off the bench
    you were rite about brewer, he has been great so far, love the addition...love having felton back too

Ray Felton kinda fits in the Garden in that Uniform doesn't he? He's not great or anything but he just kind of fits...

Feel bad for the Knicks (and the Nets), right now a lot of NY Sports fans are going to look to them for smiles and grins...

and while not a big Hockey guy, I could use a diversion with the Rangers too...any good news on the Lock out front ?