+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 491 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 4909
    Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    i'm not sure about cope. depends on injuries i think. if amare is back he'll probably get those 10-15 minutes instead of cope.

it's been awhile since melo has went into full god mode.

he's a sight to see when he's feeling it like that.
    It's a real mystery with what role Stat will play again when he returns.

Truthfully, I'd like to see Kmart, Chandler and Melo starting in the front court with Stat the first front court player off the bench.
    All Hail The New York Giants!!

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    The thing is we dont want Melo shooting jumpers like that. Last night he was unconscious but thats an anomaly. If the Knicks are going to challenge Miami Melo and JR have to go to the basket score efficiently and get to the line.
    ya, i know.. I'm pretty sure he knows as well, as he does tend to get quite a few baskets other ways other then jumpers as well..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Nice! U like Marvel Movies and/or Thor in general? I'm looking forward to the Dark Elves in Thor 2, The Dark World...
    admitted comic geek, circa 80s though...Frost Giants are blue so...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

winning on the road in the nba is far from easy.

10 in a row. guaranteed to have a winning road record this season. first time in 16 years.

good dang win... touch-n-go till the 4th

So about those trade Melo claims...

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    winning on the road in the nba is far from easy.

10 in a row. guaranteed to have a winning road record this season. first time in 16 years.
    That was a very strong win.JR Smith efficient once again
    8-15. Melo shooting lights out the last 2 games. Hawks fans chanting MVP for Melo? Amazing they win games getting no points from the Centers

they rolled 3 G's and 2 F's LOL

but once again I have concerns about the lack of points in the paint.

I get it, they score and they win, but a part of me wishes to see a more "balanced" attack.

Guys lets not let Novak starting to shoot for us again go unnoticed.. 3-3 last night from 3 with 9pts, and 10pts against boston on sunday, and has hit 10-17 3pters over the last 5games...

Last night Jason Kidd and Kenyon Martin did very little scoring(Not normally there fortay), but look at these combined contributions- 14rebounds, 7assists, 2steals..

The knicks are offically playing like they did the first month of the season.. 10 in a row is really something and its amazing how bad mediocre they looked for so long, and to turn around, and look great again outta nowhere... The heart and desire is the biggest noticable thing.. They again are playing defense like they did the first month of the yr, and guys really look to be having fun, and it shows in the results..

I have said all along i want ATL in rd1, as i like the way we match up with em, and last night showed why yet again...