+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 491 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 4909

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

6 games over .500 on the road. only the heat have a better road record in the east.

edit: only the heat, spurs and thunder have better road records in the NBA.
    Last edited by kNicksGiants; 04-07-2013 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    In the playoffs if Martin or Wallace happens to get healthy how do U close the games do u just play the hot hand. JR Smith at SF? with Kidd and Felton. You roll with Melo at SF with Martin Smith Chandler and Kidd or Felton which PG?
    i would guess a combination of playing the hot hand and playing the matchups. if we're playing the bulls or indy we might go big. if we play the heat or celtics i'm sure we'll stay small with ray, kidd, jr, melo and tyson.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    what a win. 12 in a row. aint nobody messing with my knicks!

JR Smith was was having a poor game shooting and he straight stabbed them in the chest down the stretch. JR Smith coming alive has changed the whole look of the team. Im nervous they are going to lose him now

The Knicks went 6-2 against the Heat, Thunder and Spurs the 3 best teams record wise in the NBA.

JR Smith was was having a poor game shooting and he straight stabbed them in the chest down the stretch. JR Smith coming alive has changed the whole look of the team. Im nervous they are going to lose him now
    let's worry about that when we get there. it was amazing though like you said JR was struggling with his outside shot... he was missing wide open, good looks from 3.... then he makes a perfectly contested long 2 and a 3 from like 4 feet behind the line lol. gotta love his confidence... same with felton, they never play scared even if they're struggling they're still confident their next shot is going in.

like NYC said it was the definition of a team win. kidd came in and knocked down 3 3s in a row. copeland was getting buckets and playing some good D. felton down the stretch was great too getting in the paint and getting free throws. making floaters or kicking it out for open looks. melo was beasting on the offensive glass. tyson had some rough moments but overall was solid. JR with the big shots down the stretch. just a great team win with contributions from everyone.

the heat, thunder, and spurs are a combined 100-15 at home

4 of those losses are to the knicks.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    the heat, thunder, and spurs are a combined 100-15 at home

4 of those losses are to the knicks.
    If they just beat Denver they would of had them all

If they just beat Denver they would of had them all
    even if we were healthy that would have been a tough game. we struggle against teams that run like them. that was melo's last game before getting his knee drained. they just ran us out the building.

if the playoffs started today it would be Boston, I feel good about that.. I rather play Brooklyn though

Im talking no Martin,Wallace,Amare , Camby. Copeland isnt a guy u would expect to play big minutes
    Oh, i thought u meant we didn't get any front court production, u mean with no regular front court players??lol My bad! Cope and Chandler stepped up for us, and we tore up the offensive rebounds, and are guards rebounded well also.. There was a ton of guys getting 2offensive rebounds in a row and then putting it up and in, which Felton did himself once... All around great performance..

Chris Copeland and J.Kidd were MVP of 1st half, and MELO was MVP of 2nd half, and we had a ton of solid games besides that...

+ Reply to Thread