+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 491 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 4909
    Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    if the playoffs started today it would be Boston, I feel good about that.. I rather play Brooklyn though
    I'm all about playing Atlanta... Thats who i want...

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    JR Smith was was having a poor game shooting and he straight stabbed them in the chest down the stretch. JR Smith coming alive has changed the whole look of the team. Im nervous they are going to lose him now
    He wasen't having a piss poor game or anything, but ya, he started to miss some in the 4th, before making those huge ones down the stretch.. I watched every second of the game, and it was a nice mixture of scoring by everyone for awhile, and JR was like 3-8 or something to start, which isn't horrible... Melo started bad as well, like 2-7 or something, but guys like KIDD, Prigioni, Felton, Copeland, and Novak stepped up in that first half, and really shouldered the load...

I'm sorry, but AMare or not, Copleand deserves some run in the postseason...

The Knicks went 6-2 against the Heat, Thunder and Spurs the 3 best teams record wise in the NBA.
    Ya, all the Wins came in there 18-5 stretch and during this 12game win streak.. Its just crazy that we started 18-5 and then went 20-21, and then 12-0.. Were 30-5 if u take out the middle 3months..lol Thats crazy!

The one thing i'm scared about is that we WON today in a crazy shootout.. I'm praying that it dosen't go to the knicks heads, and they start thinking they can simply out score anyone without playing Defense and win games 115-110 or something.. That is what happened before, as we simply stopped playing defense inexplicedly, and started losing.. Its great to win games like this sometimes, but more often then not, u gotta play defense as well... I just hope we realize that and continue to put fourth the defensive effort...

Hubie Brown said hes never seen Carmelo and JR Smith play better in there careers then then they have during this stretch.. Thats why i was so happy to see us leading at Halftime lead by Copeland and Kidd and Novak..etc, because it showed we might be able to get away with a off game here and there from those 2...

If they just beat Denver they would of had them all
    The trade for MELo has worked out for both teams.. Denver is playing every bit as good as us, albeit, they just lost Danilo Gallinari, which is gonna sting.. Not to often, a trade can benefit both clubs..

If we played Denver in a 7game series, with teams exactly as they are now, do u think we'd win? We have homecourt in my imaginary situation..

Could u imagine if Patrick Ewing had a Carmelo Anthony to play with? Most will say he did have a JR Smith(john starks), but a carmelo anthony and ewing would of won at least 2rings i believe...

How come more people aren't giving there kudos to the King? Bernard King gets into HOF! The king!

If u coulden't pick this Thunder game(my fave), or any heat or spurs win, what would be ur guys faveorite game of the season????

I have a top 3, not including the heat,spurs,thunder wins..

1). Feb 27th Warriors @home- The reason i picked this one, is we were playing really badly, losing 5outta7 including home and home against Raptors, and @wizards, and getting dismantled by Pacers by 30almost, and my hopes in this team were at very low, and we needed a big win vs a good team, and we took a 54pt game from Steph Curry and still beat them in a close contest..This was the Chandler 28rebound game.. It was a much needed victory indeed

2). Mar 18th @j***- The reason i liked this so much is we were about to get swept out west and had been playing terribly for a stretch getting dismantled on west coast trip and were heavy underdogs as we didn't have some key players including melo, and we gritted and grunted our way to a ugly 90-83victory which was the start of this winning streak.. That game did something for this team, and its what i think of, when i think of a turning it around point in this season..We held Jefferson and Milsap to 8-22fg and 6TO's...

3).Dec 11th @Brooklyn- They beat us first time we played and took early lead in battle of NY, and this was our first chance at revenge..They bombarded us in 1st qter, taking a 14pt lead into Qter number 2, and thats when melo and co took over.. Kidd drained a tiebreaking 3 with 24secs to go in the game, that ended up being the game winner, and toasted his old team for 18pts.. Melo went for 45, and we showed those guys, they weren't the kings of NY! It was a statement game in my opinion..

Is anyone else worried about a first round matchup with Boston? I know we beat them thrice this year, but just the thought of KG getting under Melo's skin worries me

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    If u coulden't pick this Thunder game(my fave), or any heat or spurs win, what would be ur guys faveorite game of the season????

I have a top 3, not including the heat,spurs,thunder wins..

1). Feb 27th Warriors @home- The reason i picked this one, is we were playing really badly, losing 5outta7 including home and home against Raptors, and @wizards, and getting dismantled by Pacers by 30almost, and my hopes in this team were at very low, and we needed a big win vs a good team, and we took a 54pt game from Steph Curry and still beat them in a close contest..This was the Chandler 28rebound game.. It was a much needed victory indeed

2). Mar 18th @j***- The reason i liked this so much is we were about to get swept out west and had been playing terribly for a stretch getting dismantled on west coast trip and were heavy underdogs as we didn't have some key players including melo, and we gritted and grunted our way to a ugly 90-83victory which was the start of this winning streak.. That game did something for this team, and its what i think of, when i think of a turning it around point in this season..We held Jefferson and Milsap to 8-22fg and 6TO's...

3).Dec 11th @Brooklyn- They beat us first time we played and took early lead in battle of NY, and this was our first chance at revenge..They bombarded us in 1st qter, taking a 14pt lead into Qter number 2, and thats when melo and co took over.. Kidd drained a tiebreaking 3 with 24secs to go in the game, that ended up being the game winner, and toasted his old team for 18pts.. Melo went for 45, and we showed those guys, they weren't the kings of NY! It was a statement game in my opinion..
    Besides the ones you named, the away games against Phoenix and Charlotte are up there. We showed we don't neccessarily have to rely on Carmelo in crunch time. Plus JR hitting those buzzer beaters was pretty sweet. The home game against Atlanta was pretty entertaining too