+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 491 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 4909
    Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    i feel like a big reason for the knicks resurgence other than the obvious which is melo being healthy and playing like an mvp, is that woodson opened up the rotation. there was a good chunk of the season where pablo got very few minutes and copeland would often not play at all. the injuries forced his hand to play the bench more and as they produced he began to trust them more. for most of the season i felt like he was playing a lot of guys too many minutes.

i found this pablo highlight that i know NYC will love

http://youtu.be/bS01aJPeOUU
    This is fantastic!!! Ya, the reason i loved are team so much during offseason and going into the yr was our depth and then Copeland came around, and i thought, wow we found something here, which only hightened my hopes.. Its the biggest reason i loved the beggining of the season, because u could see how much fun they were having with everyone getting involved and playing, which makes u try just that much harder, as ur wanting to do ur part... Prigioni is the man!

Man, i forgot about that underhand crazy layup thing prigioni made, and then instantly stole the inbound right after and we nailed a 3 by melo! I dang near popped wood on that play..lol

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Man, i forgot about that underhand crazy layup thing prigioni made, and then instantly stole the inbound right after and we nailed a 3 by melo! I dang near popped wood on that play..lol
    Just marry the man already, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    not sure what you mean by insult the guy. smith will likely sign another 1 year deal with us until we have his full bird rights. why are you so concerned about an offseason issue?. JR isn't leaving the knicks. he owes a great deal of his success to woodson, his teammates and being around his family here in NY. he's not gonna leave for a little more to go to an uncertain situation on a losing team or a coach he doesn't know and teammates he isn't comfortable with.

even if he does end up leaving, which i highly doubt... why worry about it now?
    Because hes a JR Smith fan and this is the perfect place to talk about it, would be my guess.. Were not all like you, and just about this second and hip hip hooray stuff.. Were all longtime knicks fans that been through a trecherous 13yrs or so, and have seen it all, and want continued success.. I would never excpect to assume a guy not leave for money, as JR Smith leaving for money would simply not surprise me, even if his home was located directly next door to the garden.. I've seen guys leave all sports that people thought would never leave starting when i first started watching sports in 1990.. I started this thread to discuss all that is knicks, including the future of the team, this yr, and if u want, before this yr..

Trust me, i'm not trying to start a arguement, but he should be allowed to voice his worries without being questioned why.. Just like u should as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Just marry the man already, lol.
    If i didn't love woman so much, trust me, Prigioni would be on my short list..lol j/k! ..lol

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    If i didn't love woman so much, trust me, Prigioni would be on my short list..lol j/k! ..lol
    I totally believe that, haha.

Man, i wish the knicks were playing tonight.. Yanks are kicking butt today as there offense continues to not be a issue, and i want to watch my knicks kick some butt tonight! I really am greatful that they turned around what looked like just another 1st rd exit season and got back to playing how we all knew they can on a consistent level.. I never seen a team go from insane to medicore for more then half a season to insane again.. I'd of had a tough time getting pumped for next yr, if they had just another 1st rd exit , not feeling like true contender type season..

Everytime there not playing, i miss them..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I totally believe that, haha.
    PRIGIONI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

let's keep the streak going tonight. wizards aren't a bad team when john wall plays. they're a few games over .500 when wall is in the lineup so we can't take them lightly. we clinch the division with a win (first time in 19 years)

chandler is out tonight... kmart is a game time decision. we might start with melo at the 5 lol