+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 491 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188238 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 4909
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Friggen J.R. Smiths is not human.

Thank God K Mart didn't injure a knee.
    How about Copeland? Not just his amazing offense and inside/out game, and efficency from deep, but hes learning how to use that long fairly strong frame on D.. He moves good for a guy his size and can really be a headache on defense for oppositon.. He makes a fouls here and there thats silly , but its always on effort at least.. He has been a fanstic additon this yr!

Shump!!!!!! 7of9 from field!

Back to back 120plus games..lol

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    How about Copeland? Not just his amazing offense and inside/out game, and efficency from deep, but hes learning how to use that long fairly strong frame on D.. He moves good for a guy his size and can really be a headache on defense for oppositon.. He makes a fouls here and there thats silly , but its always on effort at least.. He has been a fanstic additon this yr!
    Copeland is great!

Shump had a chance to break the rec for 3's in a single game by franchise, and i thought it was gonna go in! Ridiculous to go back to back 120 games in regulation!

Copeland is great!
    Ya he is! Hes giving us what we'd hope from Amare!

Kenyon Martin went to the locker room for X-rays in the fourth quarter of Tuesday's game due to a left ankle injury.The X-rays were negative. He was in pain and pounded the floor multiple times just after sustaining the injury. Given Martin's age and his propensity to be hurt, there's a good chance that he misses some time. The Knicks are running out of bodies tonight and they are playing Chris Copeland at center.
    Source: Alan Hahn on Twitter Apr 9 - 9:41 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Source: Alan Hahn on Twitter Apr 9 - 9:41 PM
    Ya, i don't wanna think about this, but Chandler will be back, and Copeland is starting to show he desrves more minutes especially as i said a few times lately, his defense ever improves.. He also added 9bounds tonight to go with 17points.. But ya, i certainly hope Kenyon's not injured for postseason..

Prigioni and Kidd with a typical combined effort of 3-3fg 8pts 8reb's, 6assist, 3steals... Thats backup to Felton at PG, who had 10pt 8assist 2steal himself...

rest Kenyon till the playoffs begin, give that ankle some time, hopefully he'll be back

Friggen J.R. Smiths is not human.

Thank God K Mart didn't injure a knee.
    Can we get some help for once BB Gods the Knicks have had enough injuries.Can we just finish this season with the bodies that we have. Martin is hurt Chandlers neck is still bothering him getting the 2 seed will be great im just hoping this team isnt to hurt to make a run in the playoffs. This team is awfully close to having Novak as the starting Center

This team is going to need a healthy Chandler and Martin at minimum to win more then 1 series. If u can get Wallace back 2 it would be great

I made a comment about how every NBA team passed on signing Martin and now I think we know why.No 1 thought he could stay healthy so they didnt want to guarantee him a contract
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 04-10-2013 at 06:21 AM.