+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 491 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149189239 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 4909
    Great streak for the Knicks, but the lack of front court players is really alarming. What the heck is going on there? Chandler, Stat, Martin, Camby, Thomas and Wallace! Six freaking front court players all with significant injuries!

And I don't even understand how the heck Camby got hurt since he wasn't even playing. There's no way this team is gonna get by in the playoffs without any big bodies.

The biggest worry is that you dont even see any updates on the status of Sheed, Camby or Thomas, it's a complete mystery when/if any of these guys may return.

IMHO, they need to bite the bullet and release one of the older guys and bring in a young big body. Use these last few games to get the guy acclimated to the team so he can play some type of role in the playoffs in case none of these other guys are ready.
    All Hail The New York Giants!!

So, just for kicks I looked up what's out there in terms of bog body players. No surprise there's not much. One guy that seems available is Troy Muphy, formerly from the lakers, who at least has played this year.

Other guys available are Shawne Williams, Sheldon Williams and Yi Jillian. Yi is horrible, but he is a big that can shoot from the outside.

IDK, just looking at what options the team may have. I just can't see them going into the playoffs with just a banged up chandler as their only big man.
    All Hail The New York Giants!!

we're not cutting any of our bigs. if anything we would cut james white but i don't think we're gonna make any moves.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlue@NYC View Post
    Great streak for the Knicks, but the lack of front court players is really alarming. What the heck is going on there? Chandler, Stat, Martin, Camby, Thomas and Wallace! Six freaking front court players all with significant injuries!

And I don't even understand how the heck Camby got hurt since he wasn't even playing. There's no way this team is gonna get by in the playoffs without any big bodies.

The biggest worry is that you dont even see any updates on the status of Sheed, Camby or Thomas, it's a complete mystery when/if any of these guys may return.

IMHO, they need to bite the bullet and release one of the older guys and bring in a young big body. Use these last few games to get the guy acclimated to the team so he can play some type of role in the playoffs in case none of these other guys are ready.
    I think so 2 the injuries have been ridiculous. Marcus Camby has been injured the whole year without playing. Could U imagine if they had a full roster. All those quality bigs to throw out there. Instead we have 3 and 2 of them probably are done for the rest of the regular season. Even when things are at their best for the Knicks everything still sucks it just cant be good news ever

Congrats NYK on the Atlantic crown, but I have been crying all season about the Front Court and over-reliance on the J's...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

chandler and kmart are out for the next 2 games as they didn't travel with the team. i think camby is gonna play though.

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    Congrats NYK on the Atlantic crown, but I have been crying all season about the Front Court and over-reliance on the J's...
    Have to hope they stay hot no 1 is coming off the street to give them an inside game. Just have to pray Kenyon and Chandler get healthy. Would love to see 1 more guy Wallace,Amare, or Camby get healthy as well. If we get the Pacers in the 2nd round it will be hard to win with so few big bodies. I think we are going to avoid the Bulls who were the 1 team that could of given the Knicks fits inside

i'm hearing rumors that the knicks are close to signing james singleton. not sure who we're gonna cut.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    i'm hearing rumors that the knicks are close to signing james singleton. not sure who we're gonna cut.
    Kurt Thomas most likely.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN 8m
    Kurt Thomas will be released to create a roster spot for James Singleton, Daily News has learned. KT will have right foot surgery next week