+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 491 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190240 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 4909
  1. #1391
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    36,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN 8m
    Kurt Thomas will be released to create a roster spot for James Singleton, Daily News has learned. KT will have right foot surgery next week
    Called it.

    Anyway, rest Martin and Chandler for the playoffs. Hopefully Sheed can return.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  2. #1392
    Singleton averaged 8 and 7 in 21 minutes last season with a 20 per rating in 12 games with Washington. I would take that in a second

  3. #1393
    All-Pro giantyankee1976's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    OUT of MARKET
    Posts
    15,184
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Singleton averaged 8 and 7 in 21 minutes last season with a 20 per rating in 12 games with Washington. I would take that in a second
    sounds productive, plus he's a younger body too. Hope he meshes quickly.


    NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

  4. #1394
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    32,007
    Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    sounds productive, plus he's a younger body too. Hope he meshes quickly.
    Not really, hes 31yrs old, but ya, compared to Kurt Thomas, hes young... Hes got the ability to step out and drain a long one, as well as being a big body to bang inside for rebounds... I like it for a depth pickup...

  5. #1395
    You guys are gonna love James Singleton if he brings the same heart, hustle and intensity he brought to the Wiz for the 2 seasons he was with us. He maybe slightly older at 32 but his motor is still top notch and him playing overseas in China has helped his perimeter game. Expect hustle, rebounding, intensity, toughness and an occasional 15 footer.

    Why did Singleton not re-sign with the Wiz? Our GM is Ernie Grunfeld, what do you think? Singleton was loved by all of us on the board and would've been exactly what we needed to work the young players we have but I guess the Wiz FO couldn't guarantee him minutes which is absolute garbage cause 20 mpg from Singleton would've really helped us this year!!! Singleton didn't wanna be a 12th man on the bench for the Wiz when he could get big PT in China
    quote from a wizards fan on realgm. sounds like a great hustle/energy guy.

  6. #1396
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    36,864
    Did you guys know that Carmelo has only committed one turnover in the last 5 games? That is absolutely insane. Over 200 points scored with ONE turnover. Unreal.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  7. #1397
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Not really, hes 31yrs old, but ya, compared to Kurt Thomas, hes young... Hes got the ability to step out and drain a long one, as well as being a big body to bang inside for rebounds... I like it for a depth pickup...
    It's an OK addition, but it doesn't really fill the void at center the team has right now, that's a much bigger need than another foward. Melo and Copeland can pretty much take all the minutes at power foward so while Singleton is probably a better player than anyone on the market, he doesn't really fit what the knicks need.

    Right now Copeland is probably going to start at center against the Bulls tonight.
    All Hail The New York Giants!!

  8. #1398
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Not really, hes 31yrs old, but ya, compared to Kurt Thomas, hes young... Hes got the ability to step out and drain a long one, as well as being a big body to bang inside for rebounds... I like it for a depth pickup...
    31 is young for the knicks

  9. #1399
    Starter Ny_STAT1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    123
    It really annoys me that the knicks waited this long to cut Thomas and and add a healthy body to the squad. We should have done this two months ago. I would like to see use cut Camby as well and add a young guy like Henry Sims. However, I think the Singelton signing is good because he can knock down that 19 foot jump shot like Amare used to be able to do.

  10. #1400
    Quote Originally Posted by Ny_STAT1989 View Post
    It really annoys me that the knicks waited this long to cut Thomas and and add a healthy body to the squad. We should have done this two months ago. I would like to see use cut Camby as well and add a young guy like Henry Sims. However, I think the Singelton signing is good because he can knock down that 19 foot jump shot like Amare used to be able to do.
    The signing doesn't hurt, but the team might still need to pick-up one more guy before the season is out. Maybe they'll consider bringing in Sims and cutting White to protect themselves in case Martin and Camby aren't ready.

    Our situation hasn't really changed since Singleton would be really undersized for center.
    All Hail The New York Giants!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts