+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 491 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208258 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 4909

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

  1. #1571

  2. #1572
    i could see the bucks stealing a game from the heat. doesn't really matter in the big picture though.

  3. #1573


    Rasheed may be back this week. Any big would help.

  4. #1574
    I got a need for SHEED..!

  5. #1575
    pablo, shump, white, novak, cope

    thats our starting lineup for tonight. woodson said sheed is gonna play. not sure if JR will play or not.

  6. #1576
    i'm assuming JR and kidd will play... we cut that solomon jones guy... think we're only gonna have 7 guys play tonight. should be interesting... copeland going for 40?

  7. #1577
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    30,258
    Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    i could see the bucks stealing a game from the heat. doesn't really matter in the big picture though.
    It all helps.. I mean, u got guys like Mike Miller and Ray Allen, and a injury prone, hard driver to the hoop like Wade , playing a extra game against the up and down the court bucks, alittle more wear and tear on the legs and less time for preperation for the next rds team can only help, and by the time we'd of met em, we'll want as many postseason games on those guys legs as possible...

  8. #1578
    Fun game to watch last night despite the loss, good to see how Cope responds to being relied on to be a factor offensively. What I don't get is, knowing that they were going to be sitting guys last night, why didn't they keep Jones on for another game? They could have used the body last night to give guys a breather.

    Nice to see Sheed, but sucks that his foot didn't react well after only 4 minutes of play.
    All Hail The New York Giants!!

  9. #1579
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlue@NYC View Post
    Fun game to watch last night despite the loss, good to see how Cope responds to being relied on to be a factor offensively. What I don't get is, knowing that they were going to be sitting guys last night, why didn't they keep Jones on for another game? They could have used the body last night to give guys a breather.

    Nice to see Sheed, but sucks that his foot didn't react well after only 4 minutes of play.
    that didn't make sense to me either... knicks just signed q rich lol i guess he's just gonna be a bench goon to talk trash or something. can't imagine him actually playing in the playoffs unless it's a blowout.

  10. #1580
    Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    i'm assuming JR and kidd will play... we cut that solomon jones guy... think we're only gonna have 7 guys play tonight. should be interesting... copeland going for 40?
    Just a little worried about are front court being so banged up. A beginning of the year Wallace on this team would be a huge lift right now.If he can give us 10-15 minutes it would be fantastic.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts