+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 491 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211261 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 4909

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Ny_STAT1989 View Post
    Sheed retired today. WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!
    dang.. I had a need for Sheed!

pablo got hurt.....

when resting players backfires...

Pablo Prigioni suffered a sprained right ankle in the first quarter of Wednesday's game and will not return.

He limped back to the locker room under his own power. Prigioni is expected to remain as a starter in the playoffs, so this could impact their rotation against Boston. The Knicks are running Iman Shumpert at the point tonight and they'll likely go with newly acquired Quentin Richardson a little more tonight.
    source: Rotoworld

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    pablo got hurt.....

when resting players backfires...
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are we definetly gonna have Chandler and Martin for postseason? Also, is Camby done for the yr or something?

Wow, now Copeland looks to be injured.. THis is ridiculous, the 2players who would actually get run in the postseason that played in this meaningless game, are the 2 that get hurt? Theres gotta be something working here that is beyond Human beings know how.. I mean, thats just wierd and very annoying and frustrating! To lose 2players in any game is strange, let alone the only 2 in a game that is meaningless that are actually playing..

COpeland please be OK!

a ref got hurt too... slipped on towels or shirts or something. got carried off so i think it might be a acl or something serious. it was a weird feeling watching the last couple games and just hoping everyone made it out okay,

kmart and chandler are good to go for game 1. camby is as well i'm pretty sure but i don't know if we'll even use him unless guys get in foul trouble. i hope pablo is okay. cope played after getting hurt but then said something about his shoulder "popping out" in th post game interview which doesn't sound good. shump looked like he got hurt but it was just cramps so that is good.

we've got a couple days to rest up to get ready for game 1 which is sat 3pm

it's been an incredible season. the playoffs are when the real season starts. i feel very good that we're gonna have a special run this year. it's all set up they just gotta go out there and do it,

let's go knicks
    Last edited by kNicksGiants; 04-17-2013 at 10:44 PM. Reason: game 1 sat 3pm

With Camby, Chandler, Kmart now Copeland, are big men are gonna rise in the playoffs. Shumpert needs to run the point, i thought Shumpert ran the point well against Atlanta, though J.Kidd and Felton will get the most playing time. Shumpert could be a really good playmaker, passer, but i feel he's been pulling back of late trying not to reinjure that Knee. JR SMith and Melo really need to step up against Boston.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    a ref got hurt too... slipped on towels or shirts or something. got carried off so i think it might be a acl or something serious. it was a weird feeling watching the last couple games and just hoping everyone made it out okay,

kmart and chandler are good to go for game 1. camby is as well i'm pretty sure but i don't know if we'll even use him unless guys get in foul trouble. i hope pablo is okay. cope played after getting hurt but then said something about his shoulder "popping out" in th post game interview which doesn't sound good. shump looked like he got hurt but it was just cramps so that is good.

we've got a couple days to rest up to get ready for game 1 which is sat 3pm

it's been an incredible season. the playoffs are when the real season starts. i feel very good that we're gonna have a special run this year. it's all set up they just gotta go out there and do it,

let's go knicks
    Man, i assumed Copeland was a go for Game 1.. I sure hope he feels OK this morning.. Obviously, i'm with u on Pablo, it'd be terrible for such a great guy and player to have such a impact rook season and not be able to play now that postseason is here..

Jay Kidd better be ready to put in big minutes if he can't go... We open the postseason at 3pm on saturday.. Man, we better beat these Celts, as it all comes down to this.. If we beat the Celts, this season has been successful in my opinion.. Its kinda strange we win so many games and yet somehow end up with a team that could be dangerous in postseason.. I guess the basketball gods figure were gonna have to earn our first playoff series win since 1999 if were to move on.. Either way, i simply can't wait till saturday afternoon!

Great Regular season knicks!

+ Reply to Thread