+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 491 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212262 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 4909

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I knew this as soon as i seen em in the game the other day.. I'd actually never seen a more out of shape player to be honest.. Its all good, he wasen't gonna help much anyways after that long off...

I wonderd about Earl Barron when we were getting players like Jones.. I just assumed someone had em, as i would of wanted him over those other guys anyhow.. Barron has shown flashes at times and can score...
    He can smash Lebron or Wade in the face 6 times a game

Are we definetly gonna have Chandler and Martin for postseason? Also, is Camby done for the yr or something?
    We have enough guys if Martin and Chandler play. 1 injury away from being in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    He can smash Lebron or Wade in the face 6 times a game
    Barron or Wallace?

Game 1 - Sat April 20, Boston at New York, 3 p.m., ABC
    Game 2 - Tue April 23, Boston at New York, 8 p.m., TNT
    Game 3 - Fri April 26, New York at Boston, 8 p.m., ESPN
    Game 4 - Sun April 28, New York at Boston, 1 p.m., ABC
    Game 5 * Wed May 1, Boston at New York, TBD
    Game 6 * Fri May 3, New York at Boston, TBD
    Game 7 * Sun May 5, Boston at New York, TBD

amare at practice today... he should be ready to play in the 2nd round barring any setbacks.

woodson hinted that if pablo isn't ready to go that cope would start.

felton, shump, cope, melo, tyson

a more traditional lineup which would give us some more size. plus we'll still have 4 guys to start the game that can make 3s. JR will come in first off the bench to replace cope or shump depending on how they're playing.

Tyson Chandler says his neck feels 100%. Said he will welcome the physical play from Boston.

Ian Begley ‏@IanBegley 4m

Tyson Chandler went thru a full practice today. "This is the best I've felt in a long time." #Knicks

Frank Isola Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN 4m

Tyson Chandler says he feels as good as he's felt all season. He's a go for Game 1.

Jonah Ballow ‏@jonahballow 3m

.@tysonchandler says he feels great & it was a blessing in disguise so he could get his legs rested - ready for playoffs ##Knicks
    Last edited by kNicksGiants; 04-18-2013 at 02:18 PM. Reason: added tweets about tyson

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    amare at practice today... he should be ready to play in the 2nd round barring any setbacks.

woodson hinted that if pablo isn't ready to go that cope would start.

felton, shump, cope, melo, tyson

a more traditional lineup which would give us some more size. plus we'll still have 4 guys to start the game that can make 3s. JR will come in first off the bench to replace cope or shump depending on how they're playing.
    Amare can still give this team productive minutes. Woodson just has to pick his spots. He plays well against Miami they cant defend him

Lots of people picking BOSTON for this series.. There thinking the aura of the celtin and there battle tested players will grind us down and beat us in a fairly long series..

I gotta admit, u coulden't of picked a better team for Melo and the boys to proove there the real deal and not just a regular season team that gets beat in the first rd becaseu there one dimensional scorers.. The knicks beat the celts, and that should quiet all critics..

Just to let u guys know, i'm gonna be posting on here just about every couple minutes during the game tommorow.. So if u guys wanna chat during the game, i'll be here...

If u guys could pick one Xfactor for us that will be defining in getting us past these green goblins, what would u say it'd be?

I think Raymond Felton is the Xfactor.. With news of Prigioni being dinged up with the ankle, hes gotta be that much more a factor.. Hes gotta hit a few 3s, keep the TO's down, get to the hoop like he does better then he gets credit for, and also drive and kick out to guys for open looks at 3.. hes gotta be big for us...

If u guys could pick one Xfactor for us that will be defining in getting us past these green goblins, what would u say it'd be?

I think Raymond Felton is the Xfactor.. With news of Prigioni being dinged up with the ankle, hes gotta be that much more a factor.. Hes gotta hit a few 3s, keep the TO's down, get to the hoop like he does better then he gets credit for, and also drive and kick out to guys for open looks at 3.. hes gotta be big for us...
    I would go with JR Smith. Melo is going to get his, and I expect the Celtics to be very aggressive against Melo. I'm predicting Smith to average 18-21 pts a game this series.

Giants fan since the early 80s

If u guys could pick one Xfactor for us that will be defining in getting us past these green goblins, what would u say it'd be?I think Raymond Felton is the Xfactor.. With news of Prigioni being dinged up with the ankle, hes gotta be that much more a factor.. Hes gotta hit a few 3s, keep the TO's down, get to the hoop like he does better then he gets credit for, and also drive and kick out to guys for open looks at 3.. hes gotta be big for us...
    I say J.R. and maybe Copeland.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

+ Reply to Thread