+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 491 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173213263 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 4909
    Ya, i wasen't really thinking melo and Jr Smith to be honest, as those 2 are more "a,b' and c" then "x"..lol I was talking about a player outside of those 2, which i should of clarified better and i apoligize for not..

I would way that Felton is our x factor, Boomer even mentioned it yesterday morning, when felton is outplaying the other teams' PG, the knicks are a very hard team to beat because it really opens up things for Melo and JR.

Also, I think Copeland should be taking over any of Novaks minutes. He can hit the open 3 like Novak, but can beat teams in many more ways on offensive end and is a better rebounder.

Barron could prove to be useful to put in some minutes when our bigs hit foul trouble. Gotta say I'm pissed about how the team managed the THomas and Sheed injuries, if they had waived either of these guys earlier in the year, particularly thomas, Barron could have had much more time to get a more defined role with the team by now.

Either way, it's good to see that Martin and Chandler will be back. Like the idea of Copeland starting if Paoblo can't go.
    All Hail The New York Giants!!

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Lots of people picking BOSTON for this series.. There thinking the aura of the celtin and there battle tested players will grind us down and beat us in a fairly long series..

I gotta admit, u coulden't of picked a better team for Melo and the boys to proove there the real deal and not just a regular season team that gets beat in the first rd becaseu there one dimensional scorers.. The knicks beat the celts, and that should quiet all critics..

Just to let u guys know, i'm gonna be posting on here just about every couple minutes during the game tommorow.. So if u guys wanna chat during the game, i'll be here...
    i bet once the knicks beat boston, they still won't get any credit. instead it will be "boston is old, didn't have rondo and ray allen" etc.

as far as the X factor other than melo and JR, it's gotta be felton. not just his scoring but his dribble drive, pick n roll with tyson, etc. if he plays well i think we'll win easily. if he struggles the team will struggle.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    i bet once the knicks beat boston, they still won't get any credit. instead it will be "boston is old, didn't have rondo and ray allen" etc.

as far as the X factor other than melo and JR, it's gotta be felton. not just his scoring but his dribble drive, pick n roll with tyson, etc. if he plays well i think we'll win easily. if he struggles the team will struggle.
    Agreed with everything u said about Felton, but i actually think the Knicks will get there due as far as credit goes if they beat the Green Goblins...

woodson said pablo "probably could" play today but he's giving him extra time to make sure he's 100% for game 2.

this is great news.

game 1 of the playoffs is upon us guys. they fought all year to put themselves in this position. let's get it.

LET'S GO!

MUCH better.

Half hour away ....am pumped.

Lets do the shiz

Melo for deuce!