+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 491 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182222272 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 4909
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    This.

This was the problem in the middle of the season when we were losing 4 straight. When it's just Melo playing iso ball with no ball movement...forget it, game over.

But when you have other shooters around him getting shots (Copeland, J.R., Shumptert), that opens things up.
    The knicks played there best that qter defensively and offensivley at same time when Melo and Chandler were on the bench.. Celts coudlent' do sh-it against Kenyon Martin, Jay Kidd and Shump lineup...

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Again, that is not on Melo.

If you do not have any shooters around you, how are you going to score?
    Melo played bad dude.. I'm sorry to tell ya, he did... Anybody can see that, on defense and offense.. Its not the end of the world, he can turn it around, but when a guys getting the ball 10feet beyond the 3pt line and dribbling between his legs ten times and not even looking to pass and then gets ball stripped and stolen, kinda gives u a idea of why his teammates aren't expecting him to pass..

I don't want to get in to it though, becaue i love Melo, and want him to kill it this half, but the way this team plays, they have to pass the ball.. They were moving the ball beuatifully when Melo wasen't on the court, and getting some ridiuclously open looks for 3 when kidd hit 2in a row during that 9-0 stretch or whatever it was..

THe knicks were favored by 7.5pts in this one.. God, i coulden't jump on the celts, but even i expected this one to be close, and knicks win by 4-5pts.. Obviously i would never do that...

I have no idea what these dudes talked about at half, but they look worse offensivley to start this qter then they did the entire 1st half..lol This is crazy!

Melo.. Tre
    [i](1)Aaron Donald, DT Pittsburgh - (2)Troy Niklas, TE Notre Dame - (3)Jack Mewhort, OT Ohio State
    (4)Ahmad Dixon, S Baylor - (5)Bryan Stork, C Florida State - (5)Tyler Gaffney, RB Stanford
    (6)Cody Hoffman, WR BYU

C'mon Shump!
    [i](1)Aaron Donald, DT Pittsburgh - (2)Troy Niklas, TE Notre Dame - (3)Jack Mewhort, OT Ohio State
    (4)Ahmad Dixon, S Baylor - (5)Bryan Stork, C Florida State - (5)Tyler Gaffney, RB Stanford
    (6)Cody Hoffman, WR BYU

THere we go, we got the lead back.. No thanks to Shumpert... THey seem to be moving the ball better now..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Melo played bad dude.. I'm sorry to tell ya, he did... Anybody can see that, on defense and offense.. Its not the end of the world, he can turn it around, but when a guys getting the ball 10feet beyond the 3pt line and dribbling between his legs ten times and not even looking to pass and then gets ball stripped and stolen, kinda gives u a idea of why his teammates aren't expecting him to pass..

I don't want to get in to it though, becaue i love Melo, and want him to kill it this half, but the way this team plays, they have to pass the ball.. They were moving the ball beuatifully when Melo wasen't on the court, and getting some ridiuclously open looks for 3 when kidd hit 2in a row during that 9-0 stretch or whatever it was..
    He didn't play bad lol he just needs to pass more.
    Will Hill is the J.R. Smith of the NFL.

Yanks just won in 11innings, for anyone who cares(i do). MO closed it out... Wells went yard again...

copeland is a no show so far... pressure of his first playoff game seems to be getting to him.

we're on a nice little run here. let's keep it going. JR is playing great.

chandler needs to step up. i don't think he's gotten a single offensive rebound so far.