+ Reply to Thread
Page 186 of 491 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196236286 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 4909
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Proud of him. Although it's too bad he's likely gone next year.
    you take that back..!!!!!

@SportsCenter: THIS JUST IN: The Knicks' J.R. Smith has won the NBA Sixth Man of the Year Award, per ESPN and media reports.

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    you take that back..!!!!!
    Lol just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    pretty sure pablo is starting game 2
    With the big starting line-up the Celtics rolled with, it might actually be better for them to stick with Cope starting and Pablo coming off the bench.

With Cope at the 3, he can guard Green and it allows Shump to guard Pierce to start the game.
    All Hail The New York Giants!!

Congrats JR!

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlue@NYC View Post
    With the big starting line-up the Celtics rolled with, it might actually be better for them to stick with Cope starting and Pablo coming off the bench.

With Cope at the 3, he can guard Green and it allows Shump to guard Pierce to start the game.
    that's true. i think the celtics purposely put that lineup together to create mismatches against pablo and shump.

i still don't think JR is leaving the knicks next year.

watching him do an interview on nbatv and he went on and on about how great it is being close to home and having all the support from his family. as well and giving lots of credit to woodson and his teammates. he said his family comes to every home games.

i think the knicks will give him another 1 year deal with a player option and then give him a long term deal when they have his full bird rights.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    i still don't think JR is leaving the knicks next year.

watching him do an interview on nbatv and he went on and on about how great it is being close to home and having all the support from his family. as well and giving lots of credit to woodson and his teammates. he said his family comes to every home games.

i think the knicks will give him another 1 year deal with a player option and then give him a long term deal when they have his full bird rights.
    He did say he wants to retire a Knick. I sure do hope so, we definitely need more scoring options outside of Melo.

he's buddy buddy with the knicks owner too. they played golf together lol

i remember watching the summer league and JR was sitting next to his dad and dolan (knicks owner).

another thing is when the whole lin saga went down, he was one of the main guys criticizing lin for not taking less to stay with the knicks (not really how it worked but still). i wouldn't be surprised if he took a home town discount. he's best friends with melo, grew up in the area and has a coach that gave him a real opportunity to be the best he could be.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    I hate Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce. Go Knicks... Why do we have to wait so long between games though. I hate the way the NBA playoffs are set up. Takes too long.
    Pierce ain't so bad but Garnett's a *****.

RedEye: that's how it is. We can rip our Teams, our Players but let a rival do it? Hell no.

edit:

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ey...an-of-the-year

congrats JR !!! NYK baby !!! Serendipidity baby!!!
    Last edited by giantyankee1976; 04-22-2013 at 08:23 PM.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI