+ Reply to Thread
Page 198 of 491 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208248298 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 4909
    Honestly, with the way Martin is playing right now and A'mare possibly coming back in the second round. I would like both of them start because it would give us a good offensive and defensive balance.

Celtics fans are predicting themselves winning in 6 LOL.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ny_STAT1989 View Post
    Honestly, with the way Martin is playing right now and A'mare possibly coming back in the second round. I would like both of them start because it would give us a good offensive and defensive balance.
    I would like Amare to start when Melo is NOT in the starting lineup.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ny_STAT1989 View Post
    What start Amare at Center

I just think that if we play someone like the Pacers or the Heat, we are going to need more than Melo to score. And having Martin play with him means you don't have to worry too much about A'mares defense or rebounding ability.

Steph Curry is such a treat to watch! I coulden't imagine Melo and Curry in the same starting lineup.. Hes the best shooter i've ever seen in my life, and thats including guys like Steve Kerr, Reggie Miller, Jeff Hornacek, Steve Nash, Dell Curry, Ray Allen, Larry Bird, Glen Rice, and Mitch Richmond..

I'm serious, this guy shoots better then all of them!!!

Thompson and Curry are freaking nuts! Also, Harrison Barnes just offically became a NBA player tonight.. What a game for the rook in the spotlight!

The warriors are a blast to watch! Thank god we got coach Mike Woodson, because i wanted Mark Jackson badly when it wsa rumoured he'd be the coach here, and its only becasue of us aquiring Mike Woodson, who i've always liked, that i can look upon Jackson in G.State and not care hes not our coach.. But he is a awesome coach!!!

Now we gotta wait till friday night for the knicks / C's again.. That sucks...

The Garden was amazing last night. I think our section hated KG just a little bit more than the others.

The Knicks are almost where they need to be for a deep playoff run as a team. We know what we're going to get out of Melo, but the defense has picked up and the two point guard rotation is playing phenomenal. Last thing needed is for Chandler to hit is stride which will come in time. In the mean time Martin is filling that role in beautifully.

Good, good win last night.

K-Mart's signing has been cashing in. I don't know if we sweep but if our guys take one in Beantown; I think this thing is done in 5, but not 7. 6 at worse but I think 5 is a strong possibility.

Oh yeah, KG is my Pedroia, can't stand that guy.

edit:
    Going forward, we need at least 2 solid Bench guys and perhaps another Starting caliber Frontcourt guy (projecting for the 2013-14 season)

I want a balanced, gritty team that can block up lanes and crash the boards.

This Team we have now is very good in Transition and the Iso seems to be there main bread-n-butter; but better balance opens up many possibilities.
    Last edited by giantyankee1976; 04-24-2013 at 08:01 AM.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI