+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 491 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201209249299 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 4909
    Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    Good, good win last night.

K-Mart's signing has been cashing in. I don't know if we sweep but if our guys take one in Beantown; I think this thing is done in 5, but not 7. 6 at worse but I think 5 is a strong possibility.

Oh yeah, KG is my Pedroia, can't stand that guy.

edit:
    Going forward, we need at least 2 solid Bench guys and perhaps another Starting caliber Frontcourt guy (projecting for the 2013-14 season)

I want a balanced, gritty team that can block up lanes and crash the boards.

This Team we have now is very good in Transition and the Iso seems to be there main bread-n-butter; but better balance opens up many possibilities.
    All we have is that late first round pick that im sure we will sell to sign a vet and JR Smith may bolt which would be a disaster for this team.Keeping him is by far the most important offseason move for this team.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    The Celtics played WORSE in the second half in game 2. Only 23 second half worse. That is a franchise worst in the post season.

They have two franchise worsts in TWO consecutive games lmfao.
    yea they went something 840 plus playoff games over 20 plus some odd years and never were as low as 25 in a single half. Then they only had to wait 3 days and the very next playoff game to break that record by only scoring 23 in last nights 2nd half. If you put both of those second halves together of game one and game two you get a total of 48 points for what is equivalent to 4 full quarters of basketball which is a whole NBA Game. Hard to Imagine an NBA team in this day and age averaging only 12 points a quarter for a full game, yet the Boston Celtics managed to do it. HS teams score more then 48 points in a full game and they play less then 12 min quarters lol
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Bronx NYC ......... Justin Gilbert "bandwagoneer"

All-Pro
    Everyone thinks it will be to much to overcome with all that emotion Friday night in Boston. Most figure we lose that one. People need to remember the Knicks are a very good Road team. Now under normal circumstances I think the knicks would blow them out and break their souls to go up 3-0 in the Series. But in light of the tragedy that happened in Boston that place will be SKY HIGH as will the Celtics players. I feel they will come out strong and build a 10-15 point lead by half time. the knicks will chip away at it and settle in by third quarter and get it down to reasonable striking distance to start 4th quarter. In 4th we tie it by midway through and then BURY them with a bunch of 3 balls and win the game by 10pts. Knicks up 3-0 when they leave that building Friday Night and the Giants will Have picked a Number 1 Draft Choice. Its going to be a great night Friday.

4-New York Giants!!!!!

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    You know OWEN? OWEN WHO? OWEN THREE!!!!

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    All we have is that late first round pick that im sure we will sell to sign a vet and JR Smith may bolt which would be a disaster for this team.Keeping him is by far the most important offseason move for this team.
    JR Smith just said he wants to stay in NY for the rest of his career, and after winning the 6th man award, were probably gonna be doing everything possible to make that happen.. JR isn't going anywhere..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    JR Smith just said he wants to stay in NY for the rest of his career, and after winning the 6th man award, were probably gonna be doing everything possible to make that happen.. JR isn't going anywhere..
    I hope so. He's very entertaining to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Detractors call him immature and streaky, but I like him under Coach Woodson...I agree with you on this. Between him, Shump and Pablo we will have a nice backcourt.

I just want our Frontcourt to shore up and give Melo the comrades he need to go forward. (pun intended)

We need a deep Bench and we're really good in the near-future and on.

edit:

I HOPE we go LINEBACKER or O-TACKLE in the 1st Round tomorrow.

GO GIANTS !!!!
    Last edited by giantyankee1976; 04-24-2013 at 06:57 PM.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

woodson also said JR isn't going anywhere. there is a possibility he leaves but i think there are a lot more reasons for him to stay. either way we shouldn't worry about it until the offseason. he's playing for us now and that's all that matters. this year is our best chance to do something special.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    woodson also said JR isn't going anywhere. there is a possibility he leaves but i think there are a lot more reasons for him to stay. either way we shouldn't worry about it until the offseason. he's playing for us now and that's all that matters. this year is our best chance to do something special.
    LOL ever in the "present."

edit:

Go hawks ?
    Last edited by giantyankee1976; 04-24-2013 at 08:18 PM.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI