+ Reply to Thread
Page 209 of 491 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219259309 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 4909
    Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    knicks are playing lazy. i expect them to turn in on in the 2nd half and win. we're missing JR and woodson lost faith in cope. he had Qrich in there wtf
    I would of said we are missing J.R., but we were playing bad the 1st quarter without our bench...so we aren't playing with intensity..with, I guess I understand, we are up 3-0, but I do NOT want to give Boston any motivation.

yet another airball..lol Chandler yawning on the bench kinda says it all...lol

And now we have stopped caring all together.

well that was a terrible way to end the half.

What a embaressing, lazy performance... Why not just forefit if ur not gonna show up like this? Go tell Chandler to take a nap at halftime, he looks tired... lol

I don't mind losing this game, but to be so blatenly lazy is dumb..

Tyson Chandler makes me want to vomit... Now if the celts somehow win in NY, they go home to to try and tie the series... U never take anything for granted, and if ur gonna lose, u lose with energy and passion, not by yawning and simply looking like u would rather be taking a nap somewhere..

The only thing i could say is if we were to come out and show insane passion and really try hard and somehow muster a win, the rest of the playoff field will take notice and be like "dang!".. Unfortunetly, i don't even think we showed up for this one..

Melo on pace for 6-30 shooting performance..lol Shump 0-8, and Novak typical 2-6.... Wow, i wish i didn't even tune in to this one..

Now, game 5 is a bit more of a must win, so we don't have to return to boston...

There ripping JR Smith on halftime show.. Magic Johnson is very disapointed in em..

celtics are making shots. all those guys that were missing in the past 3 games are cooking. pierce and terry and making 3s. our defense needs to lock down in the 2nd half and then start making shots.