+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 491 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast
    man, i can't wait to get Shump and STAT back.. As much as i love this team, u can see guys like Brewer are starting to become liabilities for there lack of shooting.. Not that Shump is Novak or anything, but his shot mines well be Novak's, when compared to Brewers , who might have the ugliest shot i've ever seen in my life from anyone outside of Shaq or other bigs who have no bussiness shooting..lol

Felton's certainly coming back to earth with his shot as well... Prigioni is known as a avg shooter, and were flat out gonna need some more scoring and shooting, which STAT and SHUMP should help with..

The knciks defense is getting lazier and lazier as the season goes as well.. I pray this team dosen't think they've accomplished anything, and continue to be professionals, and go out and give it there all every game..

This game is insane.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

...sucks. good thing I started vacation today (tomorrow)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    ...sucks. good thing I started vacation today (tomorrow)
    to be honest, u don't desrve to win, when giving up 110points to a bulls team that rarley scores 100... Defense continues to get worse and worse with this team.. Some days they outscore other clubs, like 108-107 win against clevland, and other days, they lose 110-106, like last night..

I'm kinda worried about this teams defense.. Everything goes on Melo.. When Melo is giving 100pct on DEFENSE, the team follows his lead, and as soon as he lets up, it seems guys follow...

I know one thing, Tyson Chandler has gotten completely outplayed by Chicago bigs this yr.. 4 of our losses this yr come to Lins rockets, and my best friends bulls! UGH!!!!lol

Noah's a beast though. Lazy usually, but Thibs knows how to coach and the Bulls play defense.

Woodson has modified D'Antoni's high pct. offense with some defensive zones but for the most part the Knicks still favor scoring to defending 70:30 or maybe 80:20

The Bulls are the protypical scrappy "blue-collar" team, you have to respect that.

(Wish the Giants were like that )

edit:
    of all the Officials in pro-sports I strongly feel that NBA officals (referees) are the biggest *****s and ****s ...
    Last edited by giantyankee1976; 12-22-2012 at 12:40 PM.

When Iman and Amar'e return I hope we keep Chris Copeland, I like this kid...and Pablo too.

(Hopefully we let Big Kurt walk)

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    When Iman and Amar'e return I hope we keep Chris Copeland, I like this kid...and Pablo too.(Hopefully we let Big Kurt walk)
    my understanding was no one has to walk. They just have 2 less guys active although they can still be on the roster
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    my understanding was no one has to walk. They just have 2 less guys active although they can still be on the roster
    so who do you think will be the inactives?

I'm sure Kurt will be one, but who's the 2nd? James White?

Can't lose Sheed, Steve, Ronnie, JR or Copeland in my mind ...

Lets go Knicks.
    ​​​

At least one New York team knew how to get the job done tonight,
    ​​​