+ Reply to Thread
Page 230 of 491 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232240280330 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 4909
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Ok, we get it..it's all Melo's fault, give it a rest.
    Not at all Rudy.. Its mostly Jr Smiths fault...

melo's shot was off. it's on the coach and his teammates to get him easier looks or look elsewhere. instead they kept feeding him. he got to the line a lot but should have been there even more. he was driving strong most of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by L.T.56 View Post
    the knicks will win game 5 at home. no big deal.
    agreed. alittle more risky, but agreed..

Melo was terrible but I mean Jason Kidd had a wide open 3 in OT and refused to take it to pass to Melo 3 feet behind the line as the clock was running down. he had no choice but to just fire it

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Not at all Rudy.. Its mostly Jr Smiths fault...
    It wasn't J.R.'s fault either. Boston just wanted it more. It's disgraceful that we were down 20, but I'm proud they came back and made it a game instead of quitting. We will win game 5.
    Uh..go Giants?

i still don't think JR deserved to be suspended. he barely grazed terry with an elbow. i see melo take harder elbows playing defense all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    i still don't think JR deserved to be suspended. he barely grazed terry with an elbow. i see melo take harder elbows playing defense all the time.
    It is what it is. We didn't play well, but we didn't get blown out either. It was a tough fought game, Boston wanted it more.
    Uh..go Giants?

Pierce ,Green,Terry and Garnett were 30-59 and we lost in OT

Felton was great but this Knick team offensivly is so limited. Cant afford not to have JR on the floor

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    It wasn't J.R.'s fault either. Boston just wanted it more. It's disgraceful that we were down 20, but I'm proud they came back and made it a game instead of quitting. We will win game 5.
    THey wanted it more? We came back from down 20 with Jr Smith suspended and melo shooting what he did, how did they want it more? Please don't tell Raymond Felton and Iman Shumpert they wanted it more...

Its JR Smiths fault for getting suspended and loseing his cool.. If we had him, its over...