+ Reply to Thread
Page 236 of 491 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238246286336 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 4909

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    George Carl is boring...lol. No but seriously Melo had a bad game, but the thing that really made me made is during the whole game he would pass to Pablo and Kid and they were wide open and just passed it right back. They have to take those shots to take some pressure off of Melo.
    i agree... as bad as melo shot the ball, he wasn't put in great positions to shoot well. lots of times he would get the ball with not much time left on the shot clock and was forced to put it up. usually when we can't get any set plays to work, we give the ball to JR or melo to get off a shot 1 on 1. without JR, melo was forced to take all of those shots which didn't work out well.

as bad as he played, if he had just made 1 or 2 of the threes he missed (0-7), we win the game and he ends up with like 40 points and no one complains.

Eh, I shook this loss off. Nobody is even talking about it on ESPN because they know the C's are done.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    i agree... as bad as melo shot the ball, he wasn't put in great positions to shoot well. lots of times he would get the ball with not much time left on the shot clock and was forced to put it up. usually when we can't get any set plays to work, we give the ball to JR or melo to get off a shot 1 on 1. without JR, melo was forced to take all of those shots which didn't work out well.

as bad as he played, if he had just made 1 or 2 of the threes he missed (0-7), we win the game and he ends up with like 40 points and no one complains.
    Exactly, no one said a word about Kevin Durrant's shooting 13-30 against a less superior defensive team because he won. I am not worried at all about Wednesday. Melo will not go 10-35 again, the bench won't only score 7 point. Pierce won't have 29 points again. Celtics had everything go right for them and still were 2 ft's from losing that game.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Eh, I shook this loss off. Nobody is even talking about it on ESPN because they know the C's are done.
    This is true but the Tebow release took some of that talk away.

bump the C's...Knicks finish this at The Garden, not the Garden...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

i saw a stat on ESPN that the last time a player took 35 or more shots and made 10 or less in the playoffs was jordan in 1997. just goes to show even the best players have bad games.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    This is true but the Tebow release took some of that talk away.
    I don't think so. I just don't think it wasn't that big of a deal, because everyone knows the Celtics aren't doing crap.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    i saw a stat on ESPN that the last time a player took 35 or more shots and made 10 or less in the playoffs was jordan in 1997. just goes to show even the best players have bad games.
    They are saying that's why they lost, lol.

The Celtics had more intensity, they had to make up for the miserable showing they put fourth in the last game. They were not going to go out like that.

I hate the "This is why Melo will never be better than Bron". NOBODY in the league as of now is better or on par with LeBron. Also, LeBron is not a scorer, definitely not a jump shooter (although he has improved in that area). That is why his FG% is much better than Melo's. Now, I'm not saying if he took as many shots as Melo, he would be bad, but he doesn't take as many shots.

good points, LbJ attacks the basket but settles for outside shots if the defense is good enough... his layups or dunks should and would generate more favorable FG pct.

AS far as better than talk, it seems like winning a Championship is the best way to seperate one self from the pack.

I'm looking for Melo to snap off and JR and Ray Ray to add on.

We need Chandler to be the Big Man he's supposed to be and for K-Mart to avoid early foul trouble if possible.

Shump seems like he's improving with each game...(healthwise)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    They are saying that's why they lost, lol.

The Celtics had more intensity, they had to make up for the miserable showing they put fourth in the last game. They were not going to go out like that.

I hate the "This is why Melo will never be better than Bron". NOBODY in the league as of now is better or on par with LeBron. Also, LeBron is not a scorer, definitely not a jump shooter (although he has improved in that area). That is why his FG% is much better than Melo's. Now, I'm not saying if he took as many shots as Melo, he would be bad, but he doesn't take as many shots.
    That's why I hate ESPN just because Melo was in the same draft as Lebron they think he has to play the same. That will never happen Melo is a scorer and that is what he gets paid for. Melo does rebound and a lot of his assists are hockey assists. He does pass the ball. Last thing I'm not taking anything away from Lebron but he does play with Dwayne Wade, Chris Bosh, and Ray Allen. I mean come on.

+ Reply to Thread