+ Reply to Thread
Page 237 of 491 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239247287337 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 4909

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    good points, LbJ attacks the basket but settles for outside shots if the defense is good enough... his layups or dunks should and would generate more favorable FG pct.

AS far as better than talk, it seems like winning a Championship is the best way to seperate one self from the pack.

I'm looking for Melo to snap off and JR and Ray Ray to add on.

We need Chandler to be the Big Man he's supposed to be and for K-Mart to avoid early foul trouble if possible.

Shump seems like he's improving with each game...(healthwise)
    Shump and Felton were amazing the last game. I think from the get go Shump should be on Pierce, cause in the beginning of the game Felton keep getting switched on him. Shump pretty much shut him down the second half.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    That's why I hate ESPN just because Melo was in the same draft as Lebron they think he has to play the same. That will never happen Melo is a scorer and that is what he gets paid for. Melo does rebound and a lot of his assists are hockey assists. He does pass the ball. Last thing I'm not taking anything away from Lebron but he does play with Dwayne Wade, Chris Bosh, and Ray Allen. I mean come on.
    Yeah,

Kobe does the same thing. He's a scorer, that's his job. Is it selfish? SURE..but look where that got him, 5 championship rings. Hopefully Melo can at least get one.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

hawks/pacers looks like it's going 7 games...

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    hawks/pacers looks like it's going 7 games...
    its so odd that some of these teams are so good at home and absoulutley so bad on the rd.. Clippers, Bulls for most part, Hawks, Pacers, Celtics, Rockets, Nuggets..etc I get homecourt, but these teams are getting dismantled on the rd and winning at home..lol

...suddenly all the remaining series are "epic battles?"

GTFO here !

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

If u could started a franchise and could have ur pick between Steph Curry, James Harden, Paul George, who would u take?

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    If u could started a franchise and could have ur pick between Steph Curry, James Harden, Paul George, who would u take?
    I'll take Harden over Curry.. All three a good choices though

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    I'll take Harden over Curry.. All three a good choices though
    You'd take Harden over Curry? That's like taking a pebble over a diamomd. Harden is good, but there's been times where he's disappeared completely. Curry is scary..but so is his ankles..
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

i'd take curry but george might have the best potential out of those 3. harden is nice but a bit overrated. nearly his entire game is based on getting to the free throw line. curry is a beast scorer and all around solid pg. paul george is an elite defender and rebounder at his position. his inconsistency offensively is the only thing holding him back. he just had a triple double in the playoffs didn't he?

i haven't watched enough games to convincingly pick one of them but right now i'd say curry.

If it wasen't for Currys Ankles, it'd be a fairly easy choice for me, as i said, this kids the best shooter i think i've ever seen.. Paul George is such a good all around player, and his length is fantastic, and the ability to stick it from deep is just a added bonus.... Harden is like Clyde Drexler, which is nothing to shy at..

If i had to pick one, i'd probably take Curry

+ Reply to Thread