+ Reply to Thread
Page 264 of 491 FirstFirst ... 164214254262263264265266274314364 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 4909
    Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    i am concerned at this point. i feel that we will win one of the next 2, but it should have been done by now.
    I'm sorry but if the Knicks don't win game 6, I have this feeling they will lose just based on their performance tonight....they pressed to much. Hopefully Boston talking crap lights a fire under them.

i wouldn't say they got dismantled. shot the ball poorly again. defense wasn't great but not horrible either. celtics made a lot of tough shots. celtics missed everything the first 3 games. they've made shots these past 2 games, combined with the knicks key players other than felton struggling mightily.
    They basically lost by 9pts at home, and were down by as many as 15 mid way through the 4th on there home court as 9.5pt faves.. They got dismantled in my opinion.. It wasen't even as close as the 6pt score said.. They weren't close since some time in the 1st half...

All i know, is if this team ends up like the yanks, the only team to lose a series up 3-0 to start, its gonna crush me...

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    The problem is they aren't smart enough to stop doing what is so obvious and that is the dumb isolations, can't continue, at least not ones that take 15seconds to get going... They gotta push tempo and get people involved..
    I really don't get all the iso plays...they are so dumb. I don't mind if Melo or JR are making quick decisions with the ball but 22 assists in the last 2 game?? Just terrible at least we only have to wait one day for them to play again

Let me guess, we don't play till Saturday now?

What really pisses me off is it was 11-0 I understand that it's in the beginning of the game and teams are going to make runs, but the Knicks start playing iso ball and start jacking up ridiculous threes. They have no killer instinct when they are up.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Let me guess, we don't play till Saturday now?
    Friday

hopefully Boston will assume they'll win by just showing up ...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

we'll lose the series if JR and melo continue to shoot 15% from the field. otherwise i think they'll get a win.

it would be nice if the refs would call garnett for traveling on these late game possessions.

we'll lose the series if JR and melo continue to shoot 15% from the field. otherwise i think they'll get a win.

it would be nice if the refs would call garnett for traveling on these late game possessions.
    Or multiple moving screens, it's unbelievable how much crap he gets away with.