+ Reply to Thread
Page 265 of 491 FirstFirst ... 165215255263264265266267275315365 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 4909
    I'm dreading even having to sit around 2days waiting for this next game, and i don't see a matrue team like boston losing at home to end there season..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I'm dreading even having to sit around 2days waiting for this next game, and i don't see a matrue team like boston losing at home to end there season..
    They wont the season ended tonight. Knicks will lose Game 6 then be so tight for game 7. the Celtics have nothing to lose and the Knicks have everything. Melo and JR Smith all the good they did this year will be forgotten. Im not even going to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    next game is Friday?

battered fan syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    They wont the season ended tonight. Knicks will lose Game 6 then be so tight for game 7. the Celtics have nothing to lose and the Knicks have everything. Melo and JR Smith all the good they did this year will be forgotten. Im not even going to watch.
    If Melo dosen't snap outta the hold the ball for 12seconds trying to make his move and then celts simply crash down with like 3or4 on the shot clock and he has to throw back out for a desperation 3, were certainly gonna lose... Why this offense plays the way they do now, is beyond me?

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    battered fan syndrome
    angry fan syndrome..

One more out for the yanks to take the series against terrible Astros at least... Not that it matters, that Knicks loss was straight hurt....

Jr Smith wont resign if they lose this series he will be run out of NY

How Kevin Martin has big shooting nights is beyond me.. Where do some of these guys learn there shooting form?lol

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Jr Smith wont resign if they lose this series he will be run out of NY
    As he should be.. I'll never want to be reminded of this series again if they don't win, and thats what i'll think of everytime i see that dude... Bottom line, it'll be very hard to enjoy the regerular season next yr, if we lose this series.. Thats how much is riding on this series.. I mean, if u win 50plus games and go up 3-0 and still don't get pass the 1st rd, it's just asking to much for me, to get j***ed about next regular season.. They gotta figure out a way to win this series...