+ Reply to Thread
Page 266 of 491 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268276316366 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 4909
    Kevin Martin having himself a JR Smith-er.. 0-6 and missing everything...

you guys make it sound like we're the team down 3-2. one blowout win in their building and one loss in OT. celtics need to make half their 3s and all their free throws for 2 more games combined with JR and melo shooting 30% to win the series. possible but highly unlikely.

you guys notice the celtics bench scrubs trying to pick a fight with melo? pretty lame on their part.

back to boston sucks asssssss!

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    you guys make it sound like we're the team down 3-2. one blowout win in their building and one loss in OT. celtics need to make half their 3s and all their free throws for 2 more games combined with JR and melo shooting 30% to win the series. possible but highly unlikely.

you guys notice the celtics bench scrubs trying to pick a fight with melo? pretty lame on their part.
    It's not even that is just the way they are playing...Wide open 3's, ton of iso ball, missing wide open threes, no ball movement. If they lose game six they are in trouble no doubt about it. I can't even sleep I'm so pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    back to boston sucks asssssss!
    Nothing more would I love to see then the Knicks blowing them out on their home court. That's the only thing I can look forward to, but I'm scared to watch that game, cause if they lose that I will go nuts.

you guys make it sound like we're the team down 3-2. one blowout win in their building and one loss in OT. celtics need to make half their 3s and all their free throws for 2 more games combined with JR and melo shooting 30% to win the series. possible but highly unlikely.you guys notice the celtics bench scrubs trying to pick a fight with melo? pretty lame on their part.
    We are getting progressively worse, and so is Melo's shooting. Coincidence? I think not. Here is what happens. We come out really really really good and think we are on a roll. Boston starts to make a run, and we do nothing about it. We give them WAY too much cushion. Then all of a sudden we are tied...then down 1..k no biggie..then down 5..and 10..then we panic. What do we do when we panic? Give the ball to Melo and pray for the best. BUT GUESS WHAT! THAT IS WHAT THE CELTICS WANT US TO DO! Let Carmelo take 20+ shots, because that means we aren't moving the ball.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Friday can't come soon enough..

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    We are getting progressively worse, and so is Melo's shooting. Coincidence? I think not. Here is what happens. We come out really really really good and think we are on a roll. Boston starts to make a run, and we do nothing about it. We give them WAY too much cushion. Then all of a sudden we are tied...then down 1..k no biggie..then down 5..and 10..then we panic. What do we do when we panic? Give the ball to Melo and pray for the best. BUT GUESS WHAT! THAT IS WHAT THE CELTICS WANT US TO DO! Let Carmelo take 20+ shots, because that means we aren't moving the ball.
    i'd say the cetlcs have gotten better more so than we've gotten worse. part of it is just making shots but a lot of it is adjustments. doc has predictably been better there. the very few set plays we run don't work at this point so woody just tells ray to run pick n roll or takes turns letting melo and jr iso. i'm still confident the knicks will win this series, but it is a big concern going forward.

i wonder if OKC fans are as suicidal as knicks fans right now.

i'd say the cetlcs have gotten better more so than we've gotten worse. part of it is just making shots but a lot of it is adjustments. doc has predictably been better there. the very few set plays we run don't work at this point so woody just tells ray to run pick n roll or takes turns letting melo and jr iso. i'm still confident the knicks will win this series, but it is a big concern going forward.
    Of course they have gotten better. But then we have to get better.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.