+ Reply to Thread
Page 267 of 491 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267268269277317367 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 4909
    Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    i wonder if OKC fans are as suicidal as knicks fans right now.
    Probably.. THey have a reason, there missing one of there 2best players. There is no player on our team that would add up to losing Russell Westbrook for the series.. The thunder simply could not keep up with Houston, and had to resort to trying to foul ASIK every possession starting with like 6min to go in the game and only down 12, becasue they just couldent' stop HOU nor score enough to keep up.. It was embaressing..

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Of course they have gotten better. But then we have to get better.
    Bingo! They've gotten better, and Melo has shot 16-59 in the past 2games, so obviously has gotten worse..

U can't expect BOSTON to put up record bad qters in order to win games...lol Sometimes u gotta beat a team thats actually playing like a playoff team if u want to move on..

Its time to let some goon ball come out.The Celtics want to take below the belt shots its time to send back of the rotation players on the floor and cheap shot these guys. Take out Jason Terry hard smash Garnett in the teeth with an Elbow maybe they retaliate and get thrown out.Cant let these guys keep going like this. if we do lose I hope Melo puts his fist through Garnetts teeth. I dont care if he is suspended for 10 games next season "Wont matter anyway if we lose because this is their best Shot to win anyway".

How friggin bush league are the Knicks with the black suits?

They might look across the court and see what professionals look like.
    They embarrassed themselves last night. Can you imaging Dave Debusschere and Bill Bradley dressing in black to show the "Boston funeral"?
    What a bunch of punks!
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Its time to let some goon ball come out.The Celtics want to take below the belt shots its time to send back of the rotation players on the floor and cheap shot these guys. Take out Jason Terry hard smash Garnett in the teeth with an Elbow maybe they retaliate and get thrown out.Cant let these guys keep going like this. if we do lose I hope Melo puts his fist through Garnetts teeth. I dont care if he is suspended for 10 games next season "Wont matter anyway if we lose because this is their best Shot to win anyway".
    YES! i dispise! dispise! that smirk in his filthy face! Melo needs to lay him out. I cannot even imagine the way they would act if the unthinkable were to happen.

Melo needs to punch that Crawford guy out.
    Uh..go Giants?

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    This is where we'll follow our knicks and discuss our knicks..

Knicks have added Marcus Camby, Jason Kidd, Pablo Prigioni, Ronnie Brewer, Raymond Felton to the team.. This team better make a push to be a top 3seed in the east, as they seem to be loaded..

Early in the pre-season, they look great.. Novak has looked good, as has Melo and Ty Chandler... Kidd is getting acclimated with the new roster, and Felton has been impressive finding the new teammates, and old ones(from when he was here before)

Chris Copeland looks to be the possible find from the undrafted ranks..

These last 2 games have proven that....scoring title notwithstanding, Carmelo Anthony comes up very small in big games..... and it's the single biggest reason why he doesn't deserve to be talked about even in the same sentence as Lebron!
    Lebron simply ramps it up to a higher notch in big games while Carmelo shrinks and disappears.
    This is nothing more than the chickens coming home to roost. The Knicks have begun to play Knicks basketball again and thats not a good thing at all.
    Living and dying by the 3 pointer and zero defense!

Just goes to show you how classless KG and the whole Celtics team is with this wife crap. Melo and the Knicks need to put an end to this tomorrow night.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    lol that would be great I would pay to see that. Send KG into early retirement.

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue58 View Post
    These last 2 games have proven that....scoring title notwithstanding, Carmelo Anthony comes up very small in big games..... and it's the single biggest reason why he doesn't deserve to be talked about even in the same sentence as Lebron!
    Lebron simply ramps it up to a higher notch in big games while Carmelo shrinks and disappears.
    This is nothing more than the chickens coming home to roost. The Knicks have begun to play Knicks basketball again and thats not a good thing at all.
    Living and dying by the 3 pointer and zero defense!
    Lol why does everyone try to compare Melo to Lebron...he's not that type of player. He's a scorer.