+ Reply to Thread
Page 270 of 491 FirstFirst ... 170220260268269270271272280320370 ... LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 4909

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Now that I have calmed down, here are some thoughts.

Oh, before that. Guess who was partying on Monday night? J.R. Smith The guy who apparently has his head on straight.

Anyway, key notes:
    -Win. If the Knick do not beat the Celtics in game 6, then I am giving them a 25% chance to win game 7. Not 50%, a 25% chance.
    -The Boston Celtics. They are not a better team, but they are mentally stronger than the Knicks. They now know how to close out games, and bury the Knicks.
    -Carmelo Anthony. I love you, you are a phenomenal scorer..but you are nothing else, and that is a problem. All you do is score. You do not play defense, you do not facilitate, you rebound on occasion, but that is about it. You need to change your game, because the Celtics changed theirs. You CANNOT take 25+ shots a game. That is ridiculous. That is not moving the ball, and not moving the ball is not helping this team. You MUST do something different, because they are playing you differently. They want you to take that many shots, you need to learn to pass.
    -Mike Woodson. Why on God's green earth would you let them get their heads that big? Are you kidding me? You now have an undisciplined team. They WERE disciplined on their 13 game win streak. They were disciplined when they went up 3-0. Thennnn all of a sudden they are talking trash, swiping elbows at players IN THE PLAYOFFS, and wearing black to symbolize going to a funeral. How pathetic. You were outcoached the last two games and you did NOTHING to your game plan. No adjustments. Melo is still going iso, why? No offense, but are you that stupid? You're literally playing into Doc River's game plan, but ok. How about Copeland? J.R. Smith was so bad last night, I started laughing. TELL HIM TO SIT OUT. Instead, you let him jack up shot after shot after shot..which leads me to my next point...
    -Why aren't we scoring in the paint unless it's Raymond Felton? Now...I'm pretty sure J.R. Smith has resurrected his career by playing lights out this year. One of the reasons being he is driving to the basket. Yesterday, was the exact opposite. Pull back jumper..miss...pull back jumper..miss..Not attacking the basket as he should. Not just J.R. I love Kidd, but he is scared to drive...I know he's old but what are you still playing for? We needed those two points. Prig? Love that guy, but that one play where he was literally right in front of the basket and turned around and passed it to MELO was disgraceful. "Uh uh HERE MELO SHOOT!" as if we need more of him shooting.

This seems like a rant, and I guess it is in a way. We play better than this..everyone knows we play better than this. All I can say is..THEY have to want it, Boston wants it, doesn't look like the Knicks do. I hope they win game 6, they must win game 6.
    How do u know JR Smith was out partying last night?? I just please hope your wrong..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    How do u know JR Smith was out partying last night?? I just please hope your wrong..

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Mike Woodson finally came out and said he had no idea about the black suits.. He said he was very dissapointed and had he known, would of absoulutley prohibited em from doing it...

Theres a reason he loves NYC, and its certainly not because he likes strolling through central park to clear his mind...

I got old real quickly, let me tell you.. if this was 10-12 yrs ago, i'd probably have no problem with pictures like that and situations like last nights "black suit funeral" thing.. Now i just have no stomach for it...

you guys have a bad memory and are way too sensitive.

the giants DID wear all black going into superbowl 42. there have been countless teams that have done this in all sports. it's really not a big deal. like i said several times already, it's not about disrespecting the opponent. it's for the team wearing black, to get in that mindset of finishing off their opponent. there is nothing classless about it. it had nothing to do with the boston bombings.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    you guys have a bad memory and are way too sensitive.the giants DID wear all black going into superbowl 42. there have been countless teams that have done this in all sports. it's really not a big deal. like i said several times already, it's not about disrespecting the opponent. it's for the team wearing black, to get in that mindset of finishing off their opponent. there is nothing classless about it. it had nothing to do with the boston bombings.
    You are coming off a loss, but you decide to wear all black? Ok. It had nothing to do with the bombings, but it was childish.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

You are coming off a loss, but you decide to wear all black? Ok. It had nothing to do with the bombings, but it was childish.
    i agree it was in bad taste, but if the knicks won nobody would have cared.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    i agree it was in bad taste, but if the knicks won nobody would have cared.
    Well that's the problem. They declared a win before they even played the game.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

i'm not upset or bothered about the trash talk or the black suit. i'm upset that they didn't play better on the court. after starting the game 11-0 i was already looking forward to the pacers... maybe the players were as well because from that point on they played very poorly.

it's a shame these past 2 games that the great performances of felton and shump have gone wasted. game 4 all we needed was melo to make a couple more shots to win... game 5 we just needed melo and JR to play decent... unfortunately it didn't happen.

i expect JR and melo to play well in game 6, and for the knicks go win. hopefully some good lessons will be learned from this series... not just for the players but the coaches as well. woodson has been thoroughly out coached by rivers.

Well that's the problem. They declared a win before they even played the game.
    i don't see it that way. like i said the black thing in my opinion was for the knicks players to get into a mindset of finishing the series, closing it out. i don't think they wore black as a declaration of it already being over... but instead that they were going to end it that night.

+ Reply to Thread