+ Reply to Thread
Page 273 of 491 FirstFirst ... 173223263271272273274275283323373 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 4909

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    There's a couple tonight to right?
    yea 2 tonight (nets/bulls and warriors/nuggets)

there potentially could be 6 game 7s in the first round which is unheard of. i think i read something that said the most there's ever been is 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    I'm trying to look at it in a positive, lol. It's another chance to send them home on their own court in front of all their fans. That would be great.
    Ya, if we end up winning tommorow, it'll actually end up working out for us, as there would be nothing sweeter then sending them home on there own court..

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post

there potentially could be 6 game 7s in the first round which is unheard of. i think i read something that said the most there's ever been is 2.
    Especially after the opening weekend, when it looked like nothing but blowouts all the way around... A injury to westbrook, a explosion by nate, a elbow by JR, the best shooting expo i've ever seen in Steph Curry, and here we are..lol

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    If the Nets win tonight, there will be a guranteed Game 7 as well...
    Imagine the hell Carmelo would face if the Nets advance and he goes home in the first round again. For his sake I hope we win tomorrow. Cause I will be one of those people giving him hell.

game 4 bothers me more than game 5. it would have been so great to sweep them while coming back from down 20 without JR and melo playing poorly on top on it. that would have been a great way to end the series. let's hope this adversity makes them stronger going forward and they learn from their mistakes.

To bad the first round isn't best of 5 anymore, this series would be done already.

game 4 bothers me more than game 5. it would have been so great to sweep them while coming back from down 20 without JR and melo playing poorly on top on it. that would have been a great way to end the series. let's hope this adversity makes them stronger going forward and they learn from their mistakes.
    I'm going to be real positive up till game 6 but if they lose... I think they have no chance to win game 7 and that hurts to say that.

is deng hurt?

pretty random but what the hell was up with the jump ball to start the last game? tyson finally won the tip and the ref made them do it again. i've never seen it called before, they said the ball didn't reach it's apex? watching the bulls/nets game right now and noah won a tip by doing the same exact thing tyson did, which is tap the ball before it goes all the way up. is it a rule that is rarely enforced like lane violations? (lol another call made against us, in game 4 i think)

my biggest concern is the offense.

the knicks were an elite offense throughout the season. ranked 3rd i believe in efficiency. yet we haven't even gotten close to scoring our season average in this series. the celtics play very good defense but we should still be scoring a lot more and a lot easier. i blame woodson for this. very rarely do the knicks run a set play that gets someone an easy basket or a wide open look. you would think by now he would devise a way to exploit them overloading the strong side and having 2, sometimes 3 guys in the paint every time melo drives.

draw up some damn plays you potato head fool. stop relying on the fact you have the more talented team.

novak is doubtful for game 6. maybe cope will get some burn.

+ Reply to Thread