+ Reply to Thread
Page 274 of 491 FirstFirst ... 174224264272273274275276284324374 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 4909
    So how long after the game Sunday we can we start trade scenarios for Chandler and Melo , Im still pissed off from last night. If they lose this series I dont ever want to watch them again

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    So how long after the game Sunday we can we start trade scenarios for Chandler and Melo , Im still pissed off from last night. If they lose this series I dont ever want to watch them again
    neither will happen (knicks losing 4 in a row to a vastly inferior team or melo being traded)

battered fan syndrome.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    neither will happen (knicks losing 4 in a row to a vastly inferior team or melo being traded)

battered fan syndrome.
    I think Chandler is vastly overrated I would move him in a second for draft picks. We cant do anything with Amare we might as well roll with him at Center and trade Chandler for someonew useful at both ends. I have a hard time believing we cant find a better player for his money.

Im not talking about moving Melo for garbage but maybe a package with Jon Wall as the centerpiece

i was actually gonna say "i wouldn't mind trading chandler". his inability to catch rebounds drives me crazy. sometimes his tap outs work but lots of times he taps it right to the other team when he could have just caught the ball. he's my biggest "whipping boy". whenever things are going bad i blame him lol

trying to be positive about the knicks future... at least shump is a beast. if we keep JR i think the lineup next year should be ray, jr, shump, melo, tyson. with amare being our 6th man scoring off the bench. we have a draft pick this year too... adding a good player there hopefully, plus signing someone with the mini-mle (if we don't use it on kmart). it's possible for the knicks to be improved next year. on the flip side if we draft a bum or trade the pick away, combined with possibly losing JR... and amare never being healthy... then it could be bad... really bad.

the uncertainty is exciting at least haha

as far as the present... i'm confident the knicks will win game 6. game 4 we lost for obvious reasons... game 5 i think the knicks were still too confident and just assumed being home they would get the win... going into game 6 i think the players know what is at stake and will bring their A game. the only way we lose this series is if melo and JR continue to play horrible. which is possible, but i still have faith in them to at least beat boston. the pacers are gonna be very tough though.
    Last edited by kNicksGiants; 05-02-2013 at 09:34 PM.

This ends tonight

my biggest concern is the offense.

the knicks were an elite offense throughout the season. ranked 3rd i believe in efficiency. yet we haven't even gotten close to scoring our season average in this series. the celtics play very good defense but we should still be scoring a lot more and a lot easier. i blame woodson for this. very rarely do the knicks run a set play that gets someone an easy basket or a wide open look. you would think by now he would devise a way to exploit them overloading the strong side and having 2, sometimes 3 guys in the paint every time melo drives.

draw up some damn plays you potato head fool. stop relying on the fact you have the more talented team.

novak is doubtful for game 6. maybe cope will get some burn.
    I coulden't help but laugh out loud when i read potato head fool and Woodson's head came into my mind instantaneously..lol

And ya, our offense it definetly the most beffudling aspect of this series.. We had games like we've had in this series, where we get carried away with the Iso's, and the ball dosen't move, and Melo ends up making his move to late in the clock after getting it all ready 8-9sec's into the clock and hes forced to make tough shots or its rebound opponet and one and out, but they were rare and more far in between..

What we have done well most of the time this yr is push the tempo, and drive and kick earlier in the shot clock, and play agressive attacking more type offense.. How many times did we see in the regular season are guys drive early in the clock and kick it to melo whos just getting to the 3pt line back from D, and he catches and in same motion nails a 3? Were letting them get in there sets on defense and double down on melo and have him kick out to tough 3pt shot with barley any time on the shot clock..

We gotta attack tonight and put the pressure on there defense...

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    This ends tonight
    I sure hope so..

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    The problem is, there isn't to many draft picks worth trading for this yr.. Nerlens Noel is perdicted to be the top pick, and hes nothing special..

I'm hoping we get Gonzagas Kelly Olynck somehow.. He'd be a instant fan fave and has a good inside/outside game, and plays all out, all the time.. A real hustle player who can stick the 3 and rebound..

i was actually gonna say "i wouldn't mind trading chandler". his inability to catch rebounds drives me crazy. sometimes his tap outs work but lots of times he taps it right to the other team when he could have just caught the ball. he's my biggest "whipping boy". whenever things are going bad i blame him lol

trying to be positive about the knicks future... at least shump is a beast. if we keep JR i think the lineup next year should be ray, jr, shump, melo, tyson. with amare being our 6th man scoring off the bench. we have a draft pick this year too... adding a good player there hopefully, plus signing someone with the mini-mle (if we don't use it on kmart). it's possible for the knicks to be improved next year. on the flip side if we draft a bum or trade the pick away, combined with possibly losing JR... and amare never being healthy... then it could be bad... really bad.

the uncertainty is exciting at least haha

as far as the present... i'm confident the knicks will win game 6. game 4 we lost for obvious reasons... game 5 i think the knicks were still too confident and just assumed being home they would get the win... going into game 6 i think the players know what is at stake and will bring their A game. the only way we lose this series is if melo and JR continue to play horrible. which is possible, but i still have faith in them to at least beat boston. the pacers are gonna be very tough though.
    I don't think they can keep JR. JR is going to get 10-15 mill from someone but the Knicks can only give him 5 a year but we will see.

Are the Knicks going to choke? Idk, seems so deniable that they would.