+ Reply to Thread
Page 275 of 491 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277285325375 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 4909
    i read that carmelo averaged a career low in isolations this season. somewhere in the high 20%. in the playoffs he's averaging over 40% isolations. that is on the coach. draw up some damn plays to get melo easier looks.

it's win or go home tonight for both teams. knicks lose and they go home and have a chance to save the season and avoid embarrassment. celtics lose and they literally go home as their season will be over.

time for melo to show he's the best player on the court.

bad news.... knicks are going have to thoroughly outplay the celtics to win tonight....

Ken Mauer, Ed Malloy and Bennett Salvatore

those are the refs for tonight's game.... i don't think i've ever watched a knicks game that Ed Malloy reffed where he didn't have a clear agenda against us, specifically melo.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    bad news.... knicks are going have to thoroughly outplay the celtics to win tonight....

those are the refs for tonight's game.... i don't think i've ever watched a knicks game that Ed Malloy reffed where he didn't have a clear agenda against us, specifically melo.

Melo just needs to keep his cool.

a lot of things have to go right for them and wrong for us in order for the knicks to lose.

looking at the game 5 box score... their role players were above and beyond their normal averages. combined with melo and JR shooting like 30% it's amazing it wasn't a blowout loss. if melo and JR play decent and their role players don't light us up, we'll be fine.

better then Joey Crawford

Melo needs to get his game face on and take this game over....he needs to have a lebron James game 6 in Boston last year. Let me be clear he is not Lebron James but he needs to be efficient and drop 40 on them

Melo going to be pissed about what that guy said about Lala.

Even though I ****ed her too.

Yeah i know like 3 refs in the NBA and I know him thats not good

a lot of things have to go right for them and wrong for us in order for the knicks to lose.

looking at the game 5 box score... their role players were above and beyond their normal averages. combined with melo and JR shooting like 30% it's amazing it wasn't a blowout loss. if melo and JR play decent and their role players don't light us up, we'll be fine.
    If Melo and JR shoot 45% they will win

You ready JR? Redeem yourself!!