+ Reply to Thread
Page 299 of 491 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299300301309349399 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 4909
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    WHAT ARE YOU IMPLYING? THAT I SHOULD STOP POSTING? WOW /red
    uh,no,no, not you LOL

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I think the Knicks should find a 7'0 goon with no basketball talent that just fouls guys as hard as he can 6 times a game. I miss the Knicks goon basketball. The Knicks arent winning anything if Carmelo continues to build brick houses. How did they even build a 26 point lead shooting 41% for the game. Im looking forward to Amare giving the Knicks some minutes. I think if they have any prayer against the Heat he is going to have to score in bunches and he can. Amare played real well in his role this season. If he can give us 14 and 5 in 24 minutes on 57% shooting I will take that in a second. Come in give the team 5-8 from the floor get to the line 2 or 3 times. Woody is going to have to pick his spots
    kinda thought that was what KMart was for...I digress.

Wade is the real X Factor, Bosh as much as I hate writing it, is solid and LB will do what he does...but 1st Hibbert, Granger, D-West and Sir Hacksalot/ Hansbrough (can't stand that kid) are next.
    Last edited by giantyankee1976; 05-04-2013 at 10:09 AM.

Did anyone else think the refs last night sucked??

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    uh,no,no, not you LOL
    Better not be me lol

that 4th quarter collapse was so bizarre. if you guys watched the golden state denver game 6 a very similar thing happened in that game too.

they had like 49 points with 9 minutes left in the 4th quarter. so they scored 49 points in like 39 minutes. then they somehow score 20 straight points in like 3 minutes. it happened so quick it was shocking.

in the end i think the adversity throughout this series will be good for the knicks. going up 3-0 and then losing a couple games, being up 26 in the 4th and almost blowing it. it was a tough test mentally and they pulled through.

also i hate mike breen and i'm glad i watched on msg. i heard he was basically willing the celtics comeback. dude is a fake *** knicks fan, he hates melo and constantly roots against the team on the broadcast.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    that 4th quarter collapse was so bizarre. if you guys watched the golden state denver game 6 a very similar thing happened in that game too.

they had like 49 points with 9 minutes left in the 4th quarter. so they scored 49 points in like 39 minutes. then they somehow score 20 straight points in like 3 minutes. it happened so quick it was shocking.

in the end i think the adversity throughout this series will be good for the knicks. going up 3-0 and then losing a couple games, being up 26 in the 4th and almost blowing it. it was a tough test mentally and they pulled through.

also i hate mike breen and i'm glad i watched on msg. i heard he was basically willing the celtics comeback. dude is a fake *** knicks fan, he hates melo and constantly roots against the team on the broadcast.
    What was breen saying I was watching MSG too

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    that 4th quarter collapse was so bizarre. if you guys watched the golden state denver game 6 a very similar thing happened in that game too.they had like 49 points with 9 minutes left in the 4th quarter. so they scored 49 points in like 39 minutes. then they somehow score 20 straight points in like 3 minutes. it happened so quick it was shocking.in the end i think the adversity throughout this series will be good for the knicks. going up 3-0 and then losing a couple games, being up 26 in the 4th and almost blowing it. it was a tough test mentally and they pulled through.also i hate mike breen and i'm glad i watched on msg. i heard he was basically willing the celtics comeback. dude is a fake *** knicks fan, he hates melo and constantly roots against the team on the broadcast.
    I watched the game on replay..God he was SOOOOOO bad. I thought he was going to lose his voice. He was LOVING the Celtic comeback.

he was...so I turned the volume down and played some tunes...(think Joe Buck/Aikman)

I know its wrong but there are a select few amount of players I wouldnt mind seeing getting their teeth knocked out and Garnett is on that short list. Flozell Adams was on it

I can't even hate Garnett. He's a vestige of the older NBA where the superstars and refs weren't spineless babies. I guess he's a player you'd only like if he were on your team, but I do wish the players on this team had the audacity on the court like he does.