+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 491 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    been a fan since the late 80s...this is all I know. the 90s were so hard for me because that's when I moved to Chicago (not my choice)

Those Bulls runs? Reggie Miller? The Heat in the late 90s? The Rockets swooping in our glory?

It's harsh but maybe, maybe Amar'e and Melo just cannot occupy the same area. Seems stupid to say and it is and yet...

to be fair Thibs is a great coach, as I said before he coaches Defense first, our boys were consistently chased off the Perimeter. The Knicks have thrived off the 3-ball with very little points in the paint. post ups or dribble penetration.
    Noah and Boozer and Taj have really stepped their game in the absence of Rose, and their Bench is fearless.

You have to salute that but it hurts when your Team can't find that inner desire consistently.

Inconsistency:

Plagued the Yankees bats all last year

Was the Giants M.O for a few Seasons now

Characterizes this year's Knicks

Stop drinking the water !!!
    Were 6-8 since DECEMBER 15th, basically a Month.. Thats a pretty big chunk of crapiness outta there guys..

hahha, funny stuff from the bad news bears knicks... What a laughable team.. Its only 1qter, but they've made NO look like the Thunder offensivley, and Jr Smith has made blunders that are inexcusable in this 1st qter.. He actually followed the guy shooting a half court shot at the buzzer..lol How can u be so stupid? Melo's completely off, and Kidd is looking lost as he has lately.. So bussiness as usual for knicks so far..

If they lose this game, i'm gonna snap!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    hahha, funny stuff from the bad news bears knicks... What a laughable team.. Its only 1qter, but they've made NO look like the Thunder offensivley, and Jr Smith has made blunders that are inexcusable in this 1st qter.. He actually followed the guy shooting a half court shot at the buzzer..lol How can u be so stupid? Melo's completely off, and Kidd is looking lost as he has lately.. So bussiness as usual for knicks so far..

If they lose this game, i'm gonna snap!
    Better call the men in the white coats now then

Thank God Knicks pulled that one off! Melo got it together and we got much needed win against a crappy yet hot team in the hornets.. Now off to London, with a few days off in between.. Hopefully we beat down the pistons over there!

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    They started healthy other then Shumpert, Camby, and Amare??LOL Ur a idiot! I litteraly don't have to read anymore after that.. "oh we only had 2starters and our main big injured off the bench"..lol Ya no biggie!!!Lol Everyone expected more from the knicks last yr, except you.. The knicks are playing like cr-ap again this yr, starting to underachieve.. Wait, ur probably gonna bring up injuries now, right??lol Pfft!

Several seasons means 3seasons in my book.. I'm sorry u need to see more, but 3seasons and 1single playoff game win is ridiculous.. Hence why we fired a Coach, becuase obviously we expected more outta that team.. Mike Woodson seemed to of turned us around, but if u haven't noticed, were playing like Cr-ap again.. Of course its early on in the season still, and we can turn it around again, but its pretty much the same exact issues as have shown the past few yrs...
    i'm an idiot because i use logic to create realistic expectations? yes they started the year healthy other than shump, stat and camby. not that hard to understand. shump is a defensive role player that brewer filled in nicely for to start the year (but has fallen back down to earth since). kurt thomas and rasheed played well in place of amare and camby as well.

" The knicks are playing like cr-ap again this yr, starting to underachieve.. Wait, ur probably gonna bring up injuries now, right??lol Pfft"

ummm yea i am gonna bring up the injuries. felton is the knicks only penetrating PG and the team has struggled since he got injured. even before that rasheed got injured and now camby is hurt too. luckily amare is back now but he doesn't play the type of roles those guys do in terms of rebounding and defense.

again you reference 3 seasons, which goes back to even before amare. not sure what you expected then. as i said before most of the team was traded for melo mid season and we had bad luck against boston in the playoffs. then there was a lockout and more roster changes, no training camp, limited practice time etc and we still had dantoni. dantoni was not fired for anything to do with the playoffs, he quit because he is a horrible coach that was brought in to inflate the stats of scrubs to increase their trade value. his inability to utilize a star iso scorer in melo was why he quit.

i will repeat again the is the FIRST season the knicks have started the year with a competent coach, a full off season and training camp, etc and even then there were some unexpected changes as far as letting lin go, getting felton, etc.

you love being negative about the team while dismissing the logical reasons why they're struggling. now let's try to talk about some positive things.... shumpert is coming back very soon. felton and rasheed soon after. the team will be fully healthy at that point other than camby (if no one else gets hurt before then) so we'll really see what we're made of.

11 games over .500

1 game behind miami for the 1st seed.

no, this doesn't remind me of any other recent seasons lol

Banned
    The Bulls... nuff said! Lol

nyc is at it again?

lack of physicality...Melo should have attempted a lay-up or dunk to draw a Foul, not the tear drop ...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    11 games over .500

1 game behind miami for the 1st seed.

no, this doesn't remind me of any other recent seasons lol
    Were a game and a half from the 7th seed..lol Thats how medicore we've been over a good chunk of season...We started the season 18-5, and since are 7-9 ..lol Theres 1.5 games seperating us from the freaking 7th seed..lol We've lost about 7games to some of these teams over the past month..

And almost all of those 7wins came VS crap teams, outside of maybe 1 or so... And were losing in boston right now, albeit early and only by a couple...

We need this WIN VS Boston...