+ Reply to Thread
Page 308 of 491 FirstFirst ... 208258298306307308309310318358408 ... LastLast
Results 3,071 to 3,080 of 4909
  1. #3071
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    31,134
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    We'll be fine.
    Maybe, maybe not.. Were not playing a crap team, dude..

  2. #3072
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    31,134
    Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    thanks, I feel better now
    Not me.. I'll feel better when we shoot 53pct and were actually putting up a good chunk of points.. I don't like that even when were shooting good, were not getting any kinda lead and not piling up points... Everything is to slow...

  3. #3073
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,572
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Maybe, maybe not.. Were not playing a crap team, dude..
    I know lol, we aren't down by 20 or something. Just have to make shots. We're gonna be fine.

  4. #3074
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    31,134
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I know lol, we aren't down by 20 or something. Just have to make shots. We're gonna be fine.
    Did u watch the half? We shot 53pct and barley had a lead.. As soon as we shot even remotley close to normal, we went down 5... Sorry to say, that dosen't gurantee "fine" to me..

    Sure, it can turn around and we can win, but this isn't the celtics, this is the number 3 team in the confrence, and they have many talented players.... We are only gonna be "fine" if we push the tempo on offense, and move the ball... If they don't do that, then we won't be fine at all...

  5. #3075
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,572
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Did u watch the half? We shot 53pct and barley had a lead.. As soon as we shot even remotley close to normal, we went down 5... Sorry to say, that dosen't gurantee "fine" to me..

    Sure, it can turn around and we can win, but this isn't the celtics, this is the number 3 team in the confrence, and they have many talented players.... We are only gonna be "fine" if we push the tempo on offense, and move the ball... If they don't do that, then we won't be fine at all...
    Again, we're not down by 20, we just have to tighten up in some areas. We aren't playing abysmal. We're going to be fine.

  6. #3076
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    31,134
    I seen Iron Man 3, and it wasen't that good... Just thought i'd let u guys in on that..lol

  7. #3077
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    31,134
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Again, we're not down by 20, we just have to tighten up in some areas. We aren't playing abysmal. We're going to be fine.
    hopefully...

  8. #3078
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    31,134
    Jesus, are they ever gonna call a foul when melo attacks?

  9. #3079
    Ehhh boy

  10. #3080
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    31,134
    Chandlers a goof!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts