+ Reply to Thread
Page 317 of 491 FirstFirst ... 217267307315316317318319327367417 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,170 of 4909
    Alittle to late guys... Be nice if they played offense like this all game, ey?? Nope, to hard to figure out that the tempo is flat out killing em...

stop leaving george hill wide open. that would be ideal.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Alittle to late guys... Be nice if they played offense like this all game, ey?? Nope, to hard to figure out that the tempo is flat out killing em...
    Exactly they try to play a half court game all game and now they run, makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Saying we'll be fine is easy to say, but in reailty, were not fine...
    It's not easy to say, actually it's very hard to say, because everyone around you is angry and doubting the team. So no, it's really not easy to say.

We literally just finished with the Celtics series, these guys are probably exhausted mentally and physically. Anything can happen in a 7 game series. Look at the Clippers vs the Grizz, Clippers were up 2-0 and lost. 2 years ago, the Bulls CRUSHED the Heat by 20 or so points and the Heat beat them in 5. I have so many examples. Adjustments will be made.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

I just wanna watch that radio shack commercial over and over again..lol

Sometimes I think the Knicks play more loose on the road, I'm always worried when they play at home

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    It's not easy to say, actually it's very hard to say, because everyone around you is angry and doubting the team. So no, it's really not easy to say.

We literally just finished with the Celtics series, these guys are probably exhausted mentally and physically. Anything can happen in a 7 game series. Look at the Clippers vs the Grizz, Clippers were up 2-0 and lost. 2 years ago, the Bulls CRUSHED the Heat by 20 or so points and the Heat beat them in 5. I have so many examples. Adjustments will be made.
    Did the pacers not just finish the hawks where they had to travel from Indiana to atl and back and then up here, and we only traveled between Bos and NY?? They finished the series on teh same day..lol

And yes, it is easy to say.. We'll be fine.. See??lol I go by how the team looks, and we haven't looked good in god knows how many games, and it took record low qters from celtics to even win that series..

Wow.. I've seen it all

Chandler is a moron!

lol why is Chandler pushing him out of bounds