+ Reply to Thread
Page 356 of 491 FirstFirst ... 256306346354355356357358366406456 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,560 of 4909

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Someone on UltimateKnicks said this, and I agree 100%

"It is inexcusable that Melo, Smith and Shumpert are the only ones that grabbed more than 5 boards and also more than 5 rebounds. I'm glad those 3 crashed the boards but Tyson HAS to do a better job establishing himself and so does Martin. We aren't going to beat the Pacers in Indy if we go on like that."

Tyson came up big for us here and there, but his performance has been lack luster thus far. There have been so many times where guys are just getting easy layups and offensive rebounds. This has got to stop. Hibbert destroys Tyson and anyone else that goes at him head on because he won't be aggressive.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

[QUOTE=Rudyy;761537]Someone on UltimateKnicks said this, and I agree 100%

"It is inexcusable that Melo, Smith and Shumpert are the only ones that grabbed more than 5 boards and also more than 5 rebounds. I'm glad those 3 crashed the boards but Tyson HAS to do a better job establishing himself and so does Martin. We aren't going to beat the Pacers in Indy if we go on like that."

Tyson came up big for us here and there, but his performance has been lack luster thus far. There have been so many times where guys are just getting easy layups and offensive rebounds. This has got to stop. Hibbert destroys Tyson and anyone else that goes at him head on because he won't be aggressive. [/QUOTE
    I said on Twitter how overrated Tson is and people came and jumped down my throat . Telling me he is the best center in the NBA what a joke. Noah,Howard, Marc Gasol,Al Horford i would take in a second over Tyson.The guy said Tyson was even with Noah which is BS. Ive never seen Tyson take over a game like the other 3 have. Tyson is an expensive role player.

[QUOTE=Redeyejedi;761542]
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Someone on UltimateKnicks said this, and I agree 100%

Tyson came up big for us here and there, but his performance has been lack luster thus far. There have been so many times where guys are just getting easy layups and offensive rebounds. This has got to stop. Hibbert destroys Tyson and anyone else that goes at him head on because he won't be aggressive. [/QUOTE
    I said on Twitter how overrated Tson is and people came and jumped down my throat . Telling me he is the best center in the NBA what a joke. Noah,Howard, Marc Gasol,Al Horford i would take in a second over Tyson.The guy said Tyson was even with Noah which is BS. Ive never seen Tyson take over a game like the other 3 have. Tyson is an expensive role player.
    They probably don't watch basketball because that is absurd. I wish Tyson could give a tenth of the energy Noah gives. That man would die on the basketball court if that meant winning the game.

The frustrating part is he can play the position, and play it well..it's just effort. Where is it? And why don't you have it?
    Then he's the first person to start screaming at refs and arguing from something he probably did.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    Who would of thought that signing at PG was going to give us big 4th quarter minutes. Wasnt J Kidd going to do that. When was the last time Jason Kidd scored? How is 1 of the top makers in 3 pointers made afraid to shoot the basketball

I came last night and turned on the TV right at the Shumpert putback.

Prigioni really needs more time over JR Smith.

Quote Originally Posted by penguinfarmer View Post
    I came last night and turned on the TV right at the Shumpert putback.

Prigioni really needs more time over JR Smith.
    I think the time off will be good for Jr Smith

[QUOTE=Rudyy;761546]
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    They probably don't watch basketball because that is absurd. I wish Tyson could give a tenth of the energy Noah gives. That man would die on the basketball court if that meant winning the game.

The frustrating part is he can play the position, and play it well..it's just effort. Where is it? And why don't you have it?
    Then he's the first person to start screaming at refs and arguing from something he probably did.
    Tyson has a higher physical ability then all the guys listed outside of Howard.
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 05-08-2013 at 07:01 AM.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Great win for the team, the rest will be big in getting Stat back to being acclimated with the team. Having him in there to give them another viable big to go with Chandler and Martin will help. They need to work him on pick and rolls with Felton alot and also let him draw Hibbert out of the paint.
    All Hail The New York Giants!!

+ Reply to Thread