+ Reply to Thread
Page 409 of 491 FirstFirst ... 309359399407408409410411419459 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,090 of 4909
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    To me the whole Pacer team is trash but for some reason they look unstoppable against us
    Because we are doubling everyone, which means guys are WIDE open on the perimeter.

I don't know why Woody insists on doubling guys.

Notice how they aren't doubling Melo, because they know he'll just kick it out to a wide open guy. And the reason we are doubling guys like Roy Hibbert, is because Tyson Chandler can't seem to figure out how to freaking play him one on one. He's good, but he's not great. Tyson Chandler makes him look great.

MUCH better.

How many yrs have we had STAT and MELO and all we got to show for it is one yr of making the 2nd rd and getting smoked in that 2nd rd..lol

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    did pablo play at all? woody is clueless.
    He's an idiot, he just decides to start practicing and playing Amare when he hasn't played in 3 months. You would think he would say just sit it out and get healthy for next year. Copeland should see more time the Amare and he totatlly killed Novak's confidence I know he sucks on defense but he can hit threes. Woodsen is over thinking things playing big, then playing small, switching on defense to playing zone lol...wtf

i genuinely think JR's upcoming free agency is a big factor in him playing so terrible. ever since he elbowed terry he probably realized that could cost him money... then each and every bad performance he's losing more and more money. he's mentally weak and crumbling under the pressure of losing the big money contract he worked so hard in the regular season to earn.
    Last edited by kNicksGiants; 05-14-2013 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    How many yrs have we had STAT and MELO and all we got to show for it is one yr of making the 2nd rd and getting smoked in that 2nd rd..lol
    this is the first full year.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Because we are doubling everyone, which means guys are WIDE open on the perimeter.

I don't know why Woody insists on doubling guys.

Notice how they aren't doubling Melo, because they know he'll just kick it out to a wide open guy. And the reason we are doubling guys like Roy Hibbert, is because Tyson Chandler can't seem to figure out how to freaking play him one on one. He's good, but he's not great. Tyson Chandler makes him look great.
    I agree if Hibbert and West beat you so be it, but don't let the other guys KILL you.

I don't know why the Knicks don't just come out a play their game?? They panic when they get down by 5 or more... I said it before when that happens this team is done. The Players seethe coach panicing and they panic

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    I don't know why the Knicks don't just come out a play their game?? They panic when they get down by 5 or more... I said it before when that happens this team is done. The Players seethe coach panicing and they panic
    The Pacers took them out of their game.

As did the Celtics. There is no 3 ball. There is no 3 ball, because they are forcing guys to beat them one on one. If you double Melo, he's going to kick it out to a wide open guy. They WANT him to take as many shots as possible, even with ball movement, they are playing us one on one.

MUCH better.

you guys ready to get blown out this half as usual

I'd be surprised if the knicks lose this game by single digits..