+ Reply to Thread
Page 422 of 491 FirstFirst ... 322372412420421422423424432472 ... LastLast
Results 4,211 to 4,220 of 4909
    Jason Kidd said, "when has it ever been about my scoring Stephen A?".. Uhh, when u weren't getting 10assists a game??lol Or when u were scoring zero points for 7straight games..lol I mean, 7-10 points helps out..

I never blame players...and I'm actually changing my stance on this now: J.R. Smith has let this team down. I would of never dreamed of him scoring 28% from the field after his suspension. Thought he was upset with himself and really wanted to make up for it. Instead, he goes out partying and puts a huge target on his back. Really disappointed.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Without JR Smith we have zero chance of the Knicks winning this series. If we got the season averages from everyone we would win this. U cant have your 2nd best scorer shooting 3-16 when your getting B slammed on the boards. We honestly should of lost the game by 30 points last night. Im just hoping they have enough pride to win game 5 and we take what happens in Indiana but dont let them win on are floor
    We can't even score 90points.. We went from a efficent , bad a=ss offense, to a chicago bulls offense without the defense..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I honestly don't care if anyone comes back. Seriously, who cares? I don't give a crap about making the postseason and playing terribly in the postseason. I'd just use the chips we have and try and get picks nad young talents.
    They have to start looking ahead till 2016 when the money comes off. Start getting some young players now so when FA's become available we will have some guys to put around them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I never blame players...and I'm actually changing my stance on this now: J.R. Smith has let this team down. I would of never dreamed of him scoring 28% from the field after his suspension. Thought he was upset with himself and really wanted to make up for it. Instead, he goes out partying and puts a huge target on his back. Really disappointed.
    Lol JR Smith

I say try to trade to Carmelo now while his value is still very high. If we don't we are stuck in mediocrity for the next 2 years unless we find a stud at pick # 24 in this years draft.

And to think we have no draft pick next year (thanks Melo & Co.) we have no assets to trade to build around Melo. So the most logical thing to do is get rid of him for expiring contracts and/or draft picks.

Ride out Amare's contract and by 2015 the only contracts we'll have on board are Novak, Shumpert, and i think Felton.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Lol JR Smith
    J.R. Miss

i've got good news and bad news. the good news is the knicks still only need to win 1 game on the road to advance. the bad news is woodson is still the coach. seriously though... out of all the possible adjustments the team could have made... how the hell did benching pablo become an idea? a head scratcher to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    i've got good news and bad news. the good news is the knicks still only need to win 1 game on the road to advance. the bad news is woodson is still the coach. seriously though... out of all the possible adjustments the team could have made... how the hell did benching pablo become an idea? a head scratcher to say the least.
    Woodson is a good regular season coach but he's terrible in the post season. Just ask Hawk fans. This man cannot make adjustments to save his life! He keeps playing Jason Kidd, who is like 255 years old, so many minutes!

Last night we were with in 8 pts in the 4th after Copeland hit a big a three. So what does Woodson do? He takes out Copeland and puts Kidd back in. Kidd let Lance Stephenson hit that huge 3 that really sealed it for them.

Woodson needs to go.
    Last edited by TheBookOfEli; 05-15-2013 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBookOfEli View Post
    I say try to trade to Carmelo now while his value is still very high. If we don't we are stuck in mediocrity for the next 2 years unless we find a stud at pick # 24 in this years draft. And to think we have no draft pick next year (thanks Melo & Co.) we have no assets to trade to build around Melo. So the most logical thing to do is get rid of him for expiring contracts and/or draft picks. Ride out Amare's contract and by 2015 the only contracts we'll have on board are Novak, Shumpert, and i think Felton.
    Why trade Carmelo? Why not try to build an actual team around him, instead of 40 year olds?
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.