+ Reply to Thread
Page 426 of 491 FirstFirst ... 326376416424425426427428436476 ... LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,260 of 4909
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    IS Rihanna speaking in English there? I can't understand wtf that even means.....
    Yea, I read that too.. I can't help ya

Still don't know if we can win another game by scoring as little as we did. I think were lucky George Hill didn't play tonight , and were also lucky Mike Woodson finally gave the deserving Chris Copeland his playing time. It does give us another game to possibly get our offense into high gear, and gives us one more game to look forward to, which is always good.. Were gonna have to play alot better in GAME6 to win though.. I don't see us winning in Indiana unless we score at least 100pts..

At least he friggen started Copeland...

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Chandler 1-4fg 2pt 8reb 2blk. Again, we gotta get more outta this guy if were to win in Indy.

Smith- 4-11fg 13pt 6reb. Gotta get a beastly game outta him in GAME6 in order to win in Indy.

Shump 2-10fg. Amazing we won despite these 3 going a combined 7-25. Simply put, a good ugly win over the pacers, but certainly not gonna cut it on the rd.

Hopefully the Knicks understand that, and really realize they could be done with a offensive showing like that, and if they do it in GAME6, there toast..

I'm happy we got a chance though. Copeland was easily the X-Factor in GAME5.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Chandler 1-4fg 2pt 8reb 2blk. Again, we gotta get more outta this guy if were to win in Indy.

Smith- 4-11fg 13pt 6reb. Gotta get a beastly game outta him in GAME6 in order to win in Indy.

Shump 2-10fg. Amazing we won despite these 3 going a combined 7-25. Simply put, a good ugly win over the pacers, but certainly not gonna cut it on the rd.

Hopefully the Knicks understand that, and really realize they could be done with a offensive showing like that, and if they do it in GAME6, there toast..

I'm happy we got a chance though. Copeland was easily the X-Factor in GAME5.
    I agree, That win didnt exactly spark confidence that we will win Game 6. Copeland and the Pacers missing an unreal amount of FT's won the game not much of anything we did better. If they play that game in Indiana they will lose

Cope!!.. this guy earned some minutes the rest of the way..

i'm likely in the minority here, but i feel good about the knicks' chances in game 6.

the following things are crucial for the knicks to win in my opinion.

- getting off to a good start. both games the knicks lost in indiana they got off to very poor starts and usually were down double digits in the first quarter. you can't do that against a great defense on the road and expect to win. i think it's important for their psyche to get off to a good start. it will also put pressure on the pacers because they know their best chance to win the series is to win game 6, they don't want any part of a game 7 in MSG. if the knicks can get a decent lead early in the game i think they will begin to feel the pressure of losing the series, which could benefit the knicks.

- cope and pablo must play and be utilized. copeland has clearly earned more minutes. he's a legit scorer, not just a shooter like novak. he can take you off the dribble, make layups, etc. pablo or felton should run pick n roll with copeland and use melo as a decoy. the offense runs better when pablo is out there, and copeland is probably our best and most efficient shooter at this point.

- no kidd and amare. kidd should play as little as possible, preferably not at all. he's a liability at both ends of the court at this point. amare should only play if chandler and kmart get in foul trouble. i'm ok with amare playing a few minutes but only if it doesn't mean that copeland plays less.

- pressure their ball handlers. they are in huge trouble if george hill misses any more games. they don't have the depth in the back court to survive without him. knicks will be able to force turnovers and if not, at least force them to use up a lot of the shot clock before they can get into their offense.

- stop doubling the post. if west and hibbert start hurting us, then you send the double. don't double hard right away when they are prepared for it and it leaves their guys wide open for 3. it also leaves us out of position for rebounds when we double.

- simply play hard. hustle, rebound, energy, effort.

i said it after the knicks lost game 1 and i still see the outcome as the knicks winning in 7 or losing in 6.

i still believe!

Knicks coach Mike Woodson strongly hinted Friday that he would stick with the same rotation and minutes in Saturday's Game 6.
    That rotation kept the struggling Jason Kidd and the rusty Amare Stoudemire on the bench for the entire second half. Kidd appears to be barely hanging on at this point in the season while STAT is still adjusting after returning from his second knee surgery of the season. The absence of both players allow Chris Copeland to play a substantial role and the rookie forward gave the Knicks enough of a boost in Game 5 that Woodson said he might increase Copeland's minutes Saturday. It's hard to see either Kidd or STAT having much of an impact the rest of this series.
    Related: Jason Kidd, Amare Stoudemire, Chris Copeland
    Source: New York Post

George Hill... with him they shot something like 50 +% FG from the pick-n-roll, without him sub-30%

also, Stat is rusty, and a defensive liability and a foul machine

Kidd is non-existent

JR needs to stop partying until after the season...

Copeland was pleasent but he's not consistent, BUT if he can fight for the boards and kick it back out then play him more

Martin, at times our best Defended down-low BUT a foul machine

Chandler, sometimey....defensively a coin-flip and other times a liability in the Paint.

Melo, a shooter, plain and simpe

Shump, hustling his *** off, our blu-collar 1A to

Felton's blue-collar 1B

Pablo, sometimes he presses too much but I love his heart and passion, blue-collar 2

So far Ray, Iman, Pablo and Melo are the only Knicks grinding out there.

the rest of the bench are what they are and in fact they seem to be the key. If our Bench can score some points and get quality minutes this sucker goes to 7, if not it's the off-season and hopefully some re-arranging in key dramatic ways.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

I hope we win tonight, nothing from Thursday's game made me feel better about tonight though except for Mike Woodsen Playing Copeland.Even though he should've played more then 19 minutes.