+ Reply to Thread
Page 427 of 491 FirstFirst ... 327377417425426427428429437477 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,270 of 4909
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    I hope we win tonight, nothing from Thursday's game made me feel better about tonight though except for Mike Woodsen Playing Copeland.Even though he should've played more then 19 minutes.
    How about the fact that we won in order to be in this position? Lol
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    How about the fact that we won in order to be in this position? Lol
    Ok, you got me there lol

keep the faith! it's time to ball out melo!

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    i'm likely in the minority here, but i feel good about the knicks' chances in game 6.

the following things are crucial for the knicks to win in my opinion.

- getting off to a good start. both games the knicks lost in indiana they got off to very poor starts and usually were down double digits in the first quarter. you can't do that against a great defense on the road and expect to win. i think it's important for their psyche to get off to a good start. it will also put pressure on the pacers because they know their best chance to win the series is to win game 6, they don't want any part of a game 7 in MSG. if the knicks can get a decent lead early in the game i think they will begin to feel the pressure of losing the series, which could benefit the knicks.

- cope and pablo must play and be utilized. copeland has clearly earned more minutes. he's a legit scorer, not just a shooter like novak. he can take you off the dribble, make layups, etc. pablo or felton should run pick n roll with copeland and use melo as a decoy. the offense runs better when pablo is out there, and copeland is probably our best and most efficient shooter at this point.

- no kidd and amare. kidd should play as little as possible, preferably not at all. he's a liability at both ends of the court at this point. amare should only play if chandler and kmart get in foul trouble. i'm ok with amare playing a few minutes but only if it doesn't mean that copeland plays less.

- pressure their ball handlers. they are in huge trouble if george hill misses any more games. they don't have the depth in the back court to survive without him. knicks will be able to force turnovers and if not, at least force them to use up a lot of the shot clock before they can get into their offense.

- stop doubling the post. if west and hibbert start hurting us, then you send the double. don't double hard right away when they are prepared for it and it leaves their guys wide open for 3. it also leaves us out of position for rebounds when we double.

- simply play hard. hustle, rebound, energy, effort.

i said it after the knicks lost game 1 and i still see the outcome as the knicks winning in 7 or losing in 6.

i still believe!
    We have lost all 4 in Indiana this season, Maybe we r due. We are also due to have JR Smith have a 11-15 game for 28 points, law of averages.I agree though if we win tonight we win the series.

well. George Hill is playing. We're officially screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
    well. George Hill is playing. We're officially screwed.
    Dang

Copeland will lead us to victory.. My drinking shoes will be on and laced up tight!!!

Copeland HAS to play. George Hill or not, Copeland has to get minutes to spread our offense out.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Copeland will lead us to victory.. My drinking shoes will be on and laced up tight!!!
    doesnt sound very promising. lol.

Ill keep the faith. Especially since JR has yet to play like himself. He showed some flashes last game. Hopefully he breaks out tonight.

Gotta come out strong and stomp them out early. No brick city tonight. LETS GOOO

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Copeland HAS to play. George Hill or not, Copeland has to get minutes to spread our offense out.
    There's no doudt that Copeland will be in the rotation.. not sure about Kidd or Amare though