+ Reply to Thread
Page 445 of 491 FirstFirst ... 345395435443444445446447455 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,450 of 4909
    U think the Pistons would do a Tyson Chandler, Amare Stoudamire, and our 1st rd draft pick for Greg Monroe??

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    U think the Pistons would do a Tyson Chandler, Amare Stoudamire, and our 1st rd draft pick for Greg Monroe??
    I don't think so. Not after the pathetic performance Tyson displayed.

Ray Felton and Ty Chandler came out duds in GAME6.. I mean, they just killed us.. JR Smith was again not efficent, and the refs were terrible in the 4th qter..

I wonder if we could trade CHandler, STAT, and our 1st for Greg Monroe??? Probably not, wishful thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Ray Felton and Ty Chandler came out duds in GAME6.. I mean, they just killed us.. JR Smith was again not efficent, and the refs were terrible in the 4th qter..I wonder if we could trade CHandler, STAT, and our 1st for Greg Monroe??? Probably not, wishful thinking.
    I'm not sure what the hell happened to Felton. 0-7? My God! Wtf happened? Chandler needs to pack his bags as well as J.R. He lost out on so much money in 3 weeks. He could have been a star, but he decided partying was much more satisfying.

Greg Monroe's gonna be a restricted FA after 2013-2014 season. If somehow we could get Monroe with Melo, and Shump, that'd be a serious nucleus..

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I'm not sure what the hell happened to Felton. 0-7? My God! Wtf happened? Chandler needs to pack his bags as well as J.R. He lost out on so much money in 3 weeks. He could have been a star, but he decided partying was much more satisfying.
    I honestly believe Marcus Camby would of given us more in GAME6 then what Chandler did.. He was utterly useless and has been terrible for some time now.. I wish there was a way we could rid ourselves of AMARE and CHANDLER, and then let JR Smith walk, so we can try and get Nicolas Pekovic, or try and trade for a Greg Monroe.. We need a true big man who can give us a low post pressence and keep pressure off our outside game, and open things up some.. Pekovic , Melo, Shump, and Copeland is a nice little nucleus..

only way we could get monroe is if we gave them melo.

Veteran
    so pretty much the only sure locks that should be back next year are carmelo, shumpert, copeland, and prigioni.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    only way we could get monroe is if we gave them melo.
    WHat about Nikola Pekovic? Hes a restricted FA.. Could we do a sign and trade with a RFA? Also, could u see the Knicks somehow getting outta AMARES contract and possibly trading Tyson Chandler? I could see someone thinking AMARE without Melo could be a big help and worth the risk if we pay some of the salary, and i know teams will covet the overrated Tyson Chandler.. ALso, we'd have some money from not resigning JR Smith.. Pekovic would be the guy i'd focus on bigtime if i was the knicks this offseason.

Sacramento is probably gonna be parting with Demarcus Cousins, who could be a steal if his heads on right.. Melo and Cousins would be a serious inside outside scoring duo.. It'd of course be a risk though..

knicks dont save money by not signing jr. don't think they can do sign and trades either as they're over the lux tax.

i doubt the knicks make any major moves. just wait it out until everyone comes off the books like originally planned.