Page 447 of 491 FirstFirst ... 347397437445446447448449457 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,470 of 4909

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

From the Clips point of you

1. Helps them keep Chris Paul
    2. Best player in the trade
    3. Wont be able to resign Bledsoe

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I could see them trading us Deandre Jordan and picks for Chandler not sure about Bledsoe. Deandre Jordan was a massive failure this season. Chandler they will chalk up to being injured. Both contracts expire at the same time

I was thinking maybe Tyson Chandler Jason Kidd for Deandre Jordan, Eric Bledsoe. The Clips might do it to keep Paul in LA.
    Deandre isn't that good either.

Everyone wants this trade to happen. I'd take Bledsoe though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Deandre isn't that good either.

Everyone wants this trade to happen. I'd take Bledsoe though.
    Bledsoe is the player I want more. Deandre Jordan is similar to Tyson just not as good. Still better then a lot of Centers however. This might be crazy but if Kobe gets cut i wonder if he would consider the Knicks
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 05-19-2013 at 04:57 PM.

jordan at least hustles and is a great shot blocker. he is also better offensively other than free throw shooting. i think that trade is realistic. they would probably try to get us to add shump which i would not want to do. i'd swap chandler straight up for jordan if they would do it. he's more athletic, younger, and like i said is a great shot blocker. at least he could potentially get better. tyson is only going to get worse at this stage of his career.

i was looking at the knicks salaries... and man just imagine if all that money spent on amare, chandler, novak and camby was spent on players that could have actually helped in that series. most of the best knicks players throughout the playoffs (other than melo) were guys on cheap deals like pablo, cope, felton, kmart, shump, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    jordan at least hustles and is a great shot blocker. he is also better offensively other than free throw shooting. i think that trade is realistic. they would probably try to get us to add shump which i would not want to do. i'd swap chandler straight up for jordan if they would do it. he's more athletic, younger, and like i said is a great shot blocker. at least he could potentially get better. tyson is only going to get worse at this stage of his career.

i was looking at the knicks salaries... and man just imagine if all that money spent on amare, chandler, novak and camby was spent on players that could have actually helped in that series. most of the best knicks players throughout the playoffs (other than melo) were guys on cheap deals like pablo, cope, felton, kmart, shump, etc.
    Its sad isnt it. All that money on guys that dont help Imagine if we had Marc Gasol and Chris Paul instead of Amare and Chandler with are supporting cast we would of beat Miami. We r going to waste Melos best years. I wouldnt be surprised if he opts out to play somewhere else next season

Dont know if Id swap them straight up Id want some other asset a late 1st. I doubt we could get Bledsoe and Jordan and I agree they would probably ask for Shump. I was wondering if our 1st this year along with Chandler and Kidd would be enough.
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 05-19-2013 at 08:09 PM.

Bledsoe is the player I want more. Deandre Jordan is similar to Tyson just not as good. Still better then a lot of Centers however. This might be crazy but if Kobe gets cut i wonder if he would consider the Knicks
    what if the Guru (Phil Jackson) considered us? He was Knick once...(again leave me to my self-delusions TY)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    what if the Guru (Phil Jackson) considered us? He was Knick once...(again leave me to my self-delusions TY)
    Woodson isnt getting fired with his 73-34 record regular season record

Woodson isnt getting fired with his 73-34 record regular season record
    He isn't a good post season coach though.

Judging from the papers, were gonna have pretty much the exact same team going forward.. Minus a minor role players here or there.. They seem to think JR Smith is coming back, along with Tyson Chandler.. I'm not that excited about seeing a team that won 50plus games in the regular season and then flopped for the most part in the postseason, and never looked right offensively.. We can win 50plus games and still wonder if we'll instantly struggle in the postseason..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Judging from the papers, were gonna have pretty much the exact same team going forward.. Minus a minor role players here or there.. They seem to think JR Smith is coming back, along with Tyson Chandler.. I'm not that excited about seeing a team that won 50plus games in the regular season and then flopped for the most part in the postseason, and never looked right offensively.. We can win 50plus games and still wonder if we'll instantly struggle in the postseason..
    That is up to coach Woodson.

+ Reply to Thread