+ Reply to Thread
Page 458 of 491 FirstFirst ... 358408448456457458459460468 ... LastLast
Results 4,571 to 4,580 of 4909

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Rumour has it the Knicks are very intrigued by Tony Mitchell, the super athletic SF/PF from North Texas(previously bama). I like the kid as well, as he rebounds, has a nba body, is disgustingly athletic with freakish leaping ability, and does have 3pt range to boot. Hes a upside kid, but could very well be a future starting PF in the league allowing Melo to slide over to natural SF.

To be honest, Shump and Mitchell, along with Melo and JR Smith would be a very strong team, full of athletic ability and overall skillz. I could see Knicks drafting Tony Mitchell. Glen Rice Jr is similar player, i think.

I like Mitchell, Ledo, Crabbe or Franklin from San Diego State

I forgot Hardaway JR..

if NY goes PG it will be Wolters or Canaan

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    I like Mitchell, Ledo, Crabbe or Franklin from San Diego State
    ESPN analyst thinks the Knicks should take Ledo at 24. I don't know much about him to be honest but the little i've read, i'm intrigued. I would rather Glen Rice Jr though. My top 10 realistic hopefuls go as follows.

1). Kelly Olynck C Gonzaga- I know its a long shot, but this is the guy I wanted way before the NBA season even ended, and talked about him alot in this thread. I love his all around game, ability to score, shoot the jumper, get to the rim..etc The guy can run the floor for a big guy, shoots FT's solidly, is a energy player. I really think Olynck is gonna be a steal in this draft. I'm thinking 19pt 8-10reb type guy. But, hes gonna go before we pick. All though, i'd love to trade up for em.

2). Glen Rice Jr NBADL- Another player i have a hunch about is Glen RIce Jr. He flat out dominated the NBADL playoffs and kinda has the ability to bully guys on offense with his NBA size and frame, and also rebound well, and get to the rim, and spot up shoot the 3. I think he'd fit the knicks very well.

3). Tim Hardaway JR SF/SG Michigan- A nice wing player with length, NBA bloodlines, take over ability, and is a deadly long range shooter. I could see him taking over some games when melo or shump aren't doing well.

4). Jeff Withey C Kansas- A true defensive big who plays with great energy and would be a block machine in the paint. His offensive game isn't the best, but he does have a decent right handed baby hook and can move alittle bit for a big. I could see him becoming a 7-10 pt scorer on top of playing with intesity on D and being a intimidator.

5). Reggie Bullock SF/SG UNC- Another player like Tim Hardaway Jr that can light it up from long range and could be a Danny Green type player who also is from UNC. I think Bullock might have a bit more explosivness as well.

6). Tony Mitchell SF/PF North Texas- Knicks like this kid and he reminds me of Glen Rice Jr some. They both have a nice wide frame and both can pop the 3 as well as are explosive going to the rim. They both offer some upside as well. Mitchells upside is fairly high.

7). Archie Goodwin PG/SG Kentucky- This kids got some upside and comapres a bit to Monta Ellis if he completely pans out. I would not mind Goodwin especially if we can somehow get 2guys tonight. I'm that high on the depth of this draft. I would love to get 2guys outta this draft.

8). Nate Wolters PG/SG South Dakota St- A flat out playmaker. Can takeover games and is a Jr Smith type scorer with some passing ability.

9). Lorenzo Brown PG NC State- Another sleeper of mine. hes got length and is big PG, who uses his size well and can finish in transition and passes well. I think Brown can be a spot starter/ bench player for along time to come.

10). Allen Crabbe SG Cal- Long SG who can play some SF. This kids a flat out scorer but does very little else. But, that said, hes got alittle Allen Houston in em.

Again, i'd love to end up with 2 guys in this draft. I think ur gonna see a ton of quality(maybe not stars but quality depth) come outta this draft..

A few late rd sleepers i like are-Khalif Wyatt SG Temple, Mike Muscala C Bucknell, Erick Green PG SG Va Tech, Richard Howell PF NC State.

The freaking Pelicans are said to be heavily interested in Chris Copeland and willing to pay some money.

I heard the Bucks were interested in both J.R. and Copeland.
    I thought we had something special!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    The freaking Pelicans are said to be heavily interested in Chris Copeland and willing to pay some money.
    I laugh every time I hear that name. Why would thye name a team the Pelicans???

Shab*** Muhhamed is another guy whos stock is sorely low and people got em going as high as like 17-19. This guy could end up of being a lottery pick if he played a full season. He can get on the offensive glass, has a serious frame, and can be a lethal scorer with alittle distance. If Muhhamed hits on his promise, he could be a star.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I heard the Bucks were interested in both J.R. and Copeland.
    Maybe, i didn't see that. I seen in the Post today the Pelicans are seriously after Cope though. I want Cope back badly to build on what he did last yr.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I laugh every time I hear that name. Why would thye name a team the Pelicans???
    Its a funny name..lol

+ Reply to Thread