+ Reply to Thread
Page 463 of 491 FirstFirst ... 363413453461462463464465473 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,630 of 4909
    wtf are the Knicks doing...IDC About Novak and Camby but a 1st round pick too...DUMB MOVE!!

I'm mad excited with the additon of Bargs. Makes a ton of sense having a big pulling away there big so guys like Shump can attack more.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    wtf are the Knicks doing...IDC About Novak and Camby but a 1st round pick too...DUMB MOVE!!
    There trying to win now, why Melo is still young and a knick. Its what teams do nowadays.

I read that Devin Harris is in the mix for backup PG for knicks. I was wondering about him myself. ALso, there intrested in Aaron Brooks, Will Bynum, and CJ Watson. I'm hoping we get Devin harris to backup Felton.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I read that Devin Harris is in the mix for backup PG for knicks. I was wondering about him myself. ALso, there intrested in Aaron Brooks, Will Bynum, and CJ Watson. I'm hoping we get Devin harris to backup Felton.
    gimme Harris out of that list, as far as Bargs goes.. I like the player, hate giving up the 1st

he'll fit alot better with Melo then Amare does

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    There trying to win now, why Melo is still young and a knick. Its what teams do nowadays.
    I get it but Andrea is not going to put us over Miami, Bulls, or even maybe now the Nets. Only way I like this trade is if we keep JR.

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    gimme Harris out of that list, as far as Bargs goes.. I like the player, hate giving up the 1st

he'll fit alot better with Melo then Amare does
    This is true but you know Woodsen is to loyal. He's still going to play Amare in the starting lineup watch.

I get it but Andrea is not going to put us over Miami, Bulls, or even maybe now the Nets. Only way I like this trade is if we keep JR.
    How do you know he won't?
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    How do you know he won't?
    Oh come on, you don't really believe that do you?? Miami defense will just take him out the game like they did Novak, so will the Pacers, and Bulls and it will just be all Melo all over again. Let me ask you something why do I always have to explain myself to you?? We don't need outside shooting we already have it Knicks need an offensive inside game. That is what killed us in the playoffs.

Oh come on, you don't really believe that do you?? Miami defense will just take him out the game like they did Novak, so will the Pacers, and Bulls and it will just be all Melo all over again. Let me ask you something why do I always have to explain myself to you?? We don't need outside shooting we already have it Knicks need an offensive inside game. That is what killed us in the playoffs.
    He's not only an outside shooter, he can post up, which is something Chandler and Amare can't do. How do you know all these teams are going to stop him?
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.