+ Reply to Thread
Page 464 of 491 FirstFirst ... 364414454462463464465466474 ... LastLast
Results 4,631 to 4,640 of 4909

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

And I'm not saying he's some stud either, I just want to know how those teams are all just going to stop him.
    I thought we had something special!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    He's not only an outside shooter, he can post up, which is something Chandler and Amare can't do. How do you know all these teams are going to stop him?
    Simple he's not quick enough, he's not mentally tough enough. All those teams are the best defensive teams year in and year out and all of them are teams we have to beat to get to the finals, his post up game is average at best. It's nothing that guys like Lebron, Dwade, Paul George, David West, Carlos Boozer, or Lui Deng can't stop. These teams just have simply better players. That's how I know.
    Last edited by Eliscruzzz; 07-01-2013 at 08:20 AM.

And I'm not saying he's some stud either, I just want to know how those teams are all just going to stop him.
    fair enough... just wanted to know and I am explaining it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Simple he's not quick enough, all those teams are the best defensive teams year in and year out and all of them are teams we have to beat to get to the finals, his post up game is average at best. It's nothing that guys like Lebron, Dwade, Paul George, David West, Carlos Boozer, or Lui Deng can't stop. These teams just have simply better players. That's how I know.
    Wait, so those guys are going to be on a 7 footer? If so, that's a terrible gameplan by the opposition.

Wait, so those guys are going to be on a 7 footer? If so, that's a terrible gameplan by the opposition.
    Lebron can guard 1 through 5 ( anyone that watches basketball knows this),Dwade is quick enough to play against Andrea (It's not like the dude is Tim Duncan), David West is a big, so is Deng, and Boozer is another big. George can guard him also dude is 6'8 and is considered to be a top perimeter defender (which is where Andrea plays a lot). Don't know how that is a terrible gameplan when they are all better players?? Basketball is not football. It's about who has the best players and the guys I just named are top players on both sides of the ball and people who the Knicks are going to have to pay in the playoffs. Now you tell me how it's a terrible gameplan??

Lebron can guard 1 through 5 ( anyone that watches basketball knows this),Dwade is quick enough to play against Andrea (It's not like the dude is Tim Duncan), David West is a big, so is Deng, and Boozer is another big. George can guard him also dude is 6'8 and is considered to be a top perimeter defender (which is where Andrea plays a lot). Don't know how that is a terrible gameplan when they are all better players?? Basketball is not football. It's about who has the best players and the guys I just named are top players on both sides of the ball and people who the Knicks are going to have to pay in the playoffs. Now you tell me how it's a terrible gameplan??
    Because then Melo, Shump, JR (assuming he's here) Would LOVE to have the opposing team's best players on a 7 footer.

The only thing that worries me is his rebounding ability. But to say guys are just going to beat and overwhelm him is premature.

Because then Melo, Shump, JR (assuming he's here) Would LOVE to have the opposing team's best players on a 7 footer.
    That brings me back to what I said, I'll like this trade if JR is still here....

The only thing that worries me is his rebounding ability. But to say guys are just going to beat and overwhelm him is premature.
    No it's not cause those teams and players did it to him last year. He checks out when things don't go his way.

No it's not cause those teams and players did it to him last year. He checks out when things don't go his way.
    Fair, but still premature.

+ Reply to Thread