+ Reply to Thread
Page 465 of 491 FirstFirst ... 365415455463464465466467475 ... LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,650 of 4909

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Fair, but still premature.
    In technical terms yes but in basketball terms no.

Knicks just got a great deal with Bargnani
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    Every time the Knicks fail, I smile.
    Please don't tell me your a Nets fan.

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    Knicks just got a great deal with Bargnani
    Idk man, the jury is definitely still out on that. I don't like how the guy just gives up sometimes. I think people figured out his game and shut him down. On the other hand he's never played with an elite player like Melo so maybe he hits those open shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Idk man, the jury is definitely still out on that. I don't like how the guy just gives up sometimes. I think people figured out his game and shut him down. On the other hand he's never played with an elite player like Melo so maybe he hits those open shots.
    If they don't do well, then Bargs, Melo, and Stat could all come off the books at the same time anyways. So we'll rebuild through the FA ranks again. I think it was a great deal as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Oh come on, you don't really believe that do you?? Miami defense will just take him out the game like they did Novak, so will the Pacers, and Bulls and it will just be all Melo all over again. Let me ask you something why do I always have to explain myself to you?? We don't need outside shooting we already have it Knicks need an offensive inside game. That is what killed us in the playoffs.
    Novak is a spot up shooter and cant dribble have u ever watched Bargs play? He was the number 1 pick for a reason. He is a 7'0"er with handle he can take guys to the basket off the dribble.He is a gifted Scorer. He just cant rebound or pass. He averaged 20 points a game in 2011.Novak cant do that

Watch him blow by West

Last edited by Redeyejedi; 07-01-2013 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Novak is a spot up shooter and cant dribble have u ever watched Bargs play? He was the number 1 pick for a reason. He is a 7'0"er with handle he can take guys to the basket off the dribble.

Watch him blow by West

I said I don't care about Novak or Camby but you also give them a first round pick it's a stupid move to me. I seen him play but what happen?? How do you go from having 20 per game to getting benched?? I would still take all those guys I mentioned over him and they all can defend him or would be able to stop him. Is he going to go off occasionally yes, but when the playoffs come around I don't see him doing that to those teams.

2 Hardaway videos I did

vs Iowa

vs KSU

The 1st round pick was already owned by Denver to swap so even if the Knicks were bad the Nuggets were getting it. The OKC pick wont be higher then 55 which is basically a FA. I dont understand why they had to send another 2nd though. Raptors werent doing that deal if we dont give picks. Why would the Raptors take more years back on Novak and Camby will retire

+ Reply to Thread