+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 491 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast
    Eh, were only down 30 at the half..lol We still got a chance!!! The sad part is , this is exactly what we all seen coming.. Were staring down the barrell of yet another under achieving season... Lucky for us, they actually cared to start the yr and played to there abilitys for awhile, before falling back into the same old no pride lazy basketball we've seen for 2months now...

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    paul george dunks and then grabs the ball and smacks it, a clear delay of game. no call.

felton then drives down and makes a layup despite being fouled. no call.

those were the last 2 possessions lol.

and get my **** outta ya mouth you clown.
    U clown urself, fool.. Maybe u shoulden't knock peoples opinions just because there not homers if u can't take it yourself, which u clearly can't...
    Last edited by nycsportzfan; 02-20-2013 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Eh, were only down 30 at the half..lol We still got a chance!!! The sad part is , this is exactly what we all seen coming.. Were staring down the barrell of yet another under achieving season... Lucky for us, they actually cared to start the yr and played to there abilitys for awhile, before falling back into the same old no pride lazy basketball we've seen for 2months now...
    you are beyond delusional on so many levels.

jason kidd, jr smith and ronnie brewer all shooting over 50% from 3 was playing to their level? felton playing like a top pg was his true level?

you seem confused to me... conflited... on one hand you basically say the team sucks, melo sucks, chandler, sucks, amare sucks, etc, etc. but then when they go out there and actually do suck you say they're underachieving? i don't get it. which one is it?

like i already said keep my **** outta ya mouth. every other post you make is a shot at me. i know it tastes good but try to refrain yourself.

you are beyond delusional on so many levels.

jason kidd, jr smith and ronnie brewer all shooting over 50% from 3 was playing to their level? felton playing like a top pg was his true level?

you seem confused to me... conflited... on one hand you basically say the team sucks, melo sucks, chandler, sucks, amare sucks, etc, etc. but then when they go out there and actually do suck you say they're underachieving? i don't get it. which one is it?

like i already said keep my **** outta ya mouth. every other post you make is a shot at me. i know it tastes good but try to refrain yourself.
    Playing to there ability has nothing to do with just shooting, u moron.. Playing to there ability, is guys 7ft 2in playing defensivley more often then not and not vice versa, and guys playing team basketball and finding open 3's and not just chucking up contested ones left and right, and everyone pitching in..

It cracks me up , that u clearly started this whole "rude" thing with answering my posts, and then ur the one who acts like alittle girl when he gets alittle critiscim... U litteraly came into the draft thread where i spend everyday with the guys talking prospects yearly and tried knocking me for being so called "downer", bringing up stuff for the basketball thread, and u tell me to keep ur name outta ur mouth? Do u take meds?

It dosen't take a rocket scientist to see a team that is clearly underachieving or lacks certain things that will make them not reach the level they need to be considered a success...

i dont recall that ever happening. anyways i was watching espn and just saw the clip where stephenson head butted jr and it was called a double tech lol

fair and balanced like fox news

How can u be down by 30 at the half to any NBA team?

the best part is when the refs finally do make a call against the pacers, they act so surprised like "you let me hack him the last 3 possessions without a call"

i dont recall that ever happening. anyways i was watching espn and just saw the clip where stephenson head butted jr and it was called a double tech lol

fair and balanced like fox news
    well u did.. No one agreed with you, but u did... Either way, i honestly don't care how u root or what u think u see with this team, as its your opinion.. I cleraly see things 100pct diffrently.. I respect every poster untill they disrespect me...

the best part is when the refs finally do make a call against the pacers, they act so surprised like "you let me hack him the last 3 possessions without a call"
    Ya, i agree that the refs made some bad calls, but 1-15 from 3 in first half, and we still gave up like 60points to them even if we didn't give up 1FT.. U gotta be more angry at the KNICKS players then the refs, right?

Lol