+ Reply to Thread
Page 490 of 491 FirstFirst ... 390440480488489490491 LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,900 of 4909
    Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    meh cope is a good scorer but bad at everything else. also he was never on the scouting report so he caught a lot of teams by surprise. we'll find out this year if he's legit or not.
    I hear you, but he had a few flashes here or there. to me his nerves got the better of him in the few times he went out there, like when he subbed as a starter when injuries piled up.

He is decent coming off the bench and that's what I wanted: quality Bigs on the Bench...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

brewer was cut because dantoni is a turd and walsh is a bad gm. it was more a favor to him and his agent than anything else because dantoni wasn't gonna play him. he preferred to give minutes to billy 'sky" walker lol

i agree with a lot of the stuff you said tho redeye, especially the concern about sticking with small ball. i would prefer to start bargs but i wouldn't but that upset if we started a small lineup, as long as we didn't stay small for most of the game.

we could start small with the 2 pg lineup, but bring in JR and bargs/stat early in the game. woodson has tons of options. i was playing around with the rosters/rotations in NBA 2K and it's literally hard to find minutes for everyone because the team is so stacked.
    Its a deep team for sure and its almost a given there are going to be unhappy players . I really believe Shumpert is going to be moved as long as JR is ready to go

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    I hear you, but he had a few flashes here or there. to me his nerves got the better of him in the few times he went out there, like when he subbed as a starter when injuries piled up.

He is decent coming off the bench and that's what I wanted: quality Bigs on the Bench...
    I dont know how he is getting minutes right now. I figured Grainger would be traded by now but he still hasnt been

he's not a big tho. he's a tweener sf/pf

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I dont know how he is getting minutes right now. I figured Grainger would be traded by now but he still hasnt been
    good point, probably platooned on the bench or maybe moved later for another piece?

he's not a big tho. he's a tweener sf/pf
    in retrospect, I guess I have to agree with you. To me IND simply did what they did as a strategic move.

good point, probably platooned on the bench or maybe moved later for another piece?

in retrospect, I guess I have to agree with you. To me IND simply did what they did as a strategic move.
    it was a pretty good signing for them. their bench was their biggest weakness last year, specifically their scoring off the bench. cope should help them out in that regard.

They'll have no trouble finding minutes for Cope, even with Granger still there. Mainly thanks to George being able to play SG thanks to his quickness. And Cope can also sub in for West at points as well, playing the stretch 4.

The one player on IND that's going to lose a lot of minutes will be Stevenson, he's prolly only going to be about a 20min/game player.
    All Hail The New York Giants!!

it was a pretty good signing for them. their bench was their biggest weakness last year, specifically their scoring off the bench. cope should help them out in that regard.
    Cope is so screwed with the Pacers addition of Scola. He might of seen time as a 4 and spot minutes at the 3 but now he is stuck behing Grainger and Scola 2 legitimate NBA starters. The Pacers front court is sick its almost 2 deep. They need to upgrade the backcourt. I think they will make a play for Rondo if the Celtics but him on the market. If the Celtics trade Rondo I would think they force the Pacers "Or anyone" to take on Gerald Wallace

Cope is so screwed with the Pacers addition of Scola. He might of seen time as a 4 and spot minutes at the 3 but now he is stuck behing Grainger and Scola 2 legitimate NBA starters. The Pacers front court is sick its almost 2 deep. They need to upgrade the backcourt. I think they will make a play for Rondo if the Celtics but him on the market. If the Celtics trade Rondo I would think they force the Pacers "Or anyone" to take on Gerald Wallace
    as of now i think they will start granger. i could be wrong. in that case cope should get some minutes. vogel seems like the the type of coach that won't play you if you don't play defense though... so cope could end up glued to the bench barring injuries.

i think the celtics want to keep rondo at this point. in the past they looked to trade him to appease rivers. now that he's gone i think they might try to build around rondo for the future. either way what do the pacers have to offer other than draft picks? (that will likely not be good because they are a top team in the east). granger? why would the celtics want him?

yeah if beantown let's Rondo go that would be an enormous blunder...that said how sick would it be if he came to The Garden?