+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 491 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
    Ya, what was Chandler doing at that stupid 3pt shot taht Felton took? Ridiculous man! Just ridiculous! This team freaking sucks! Seriously they flat out suck! There freaking dumb! Felton's choice of shot was just a stupid stupid shot and we desrve to lose just for still making idiotic blunders this late...

I have no faith in these guys doing anything down 2 with 20seconds to go... They will launch some 3 instead of drive to the hoop which has given them success in the 4th.. I al ready see a long brick on the horizon or some ridiculous drive and stop and shoot over extended defender by Melo, needing a ridiculous make to tie it..

Chandler got fouled, i wonder if he'll make both FT's to tie it here??? I seriously have my doubts... And he bricked the first one..lol Hey, at least he didn't waste no time ending the drama..lol

Raps going to line to bury 2 here..lol

And Melo shoots a ridiculous 3 and the losers lost again.. Way to go losers!

Veteran
    lol the knicks. yea like they are capable of beating the heat or pacers lol. another first round exit coming up.

I don't even know why i let this team bother me anymore.. They've been a underachieving letdown team for yrs now.. U just can't get excited by this team, as they'll dissapoint u...

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    U actually put Anthony Randolph down as a player we lost like it meant anything at all? I could read no more after that..lol

Nah, but seriously, this teams been a huge underachieving team and is falling outta real contention day by day this yr.. 3 knicks announcers have brought up leadership and pointed out Carmelo's lack of leadership countless times over the past 2games, just as i said was a big reason why they don't play hard consistently.. This team lacks leadership at the top, and there is no way guys making way less are gonna go all out when there not even getting it from these stars at teh top..

Its down right humiliating the mistakes and laziness there showing! They have been getting knocked from the public almost daily now.. If u cant tell this teams not a true contender, then ur watching a diffrent team.. And it has alot to do with things that are just built into some of there DNA, which is desire and ability to show that desire on a nightly basis.. Thats not gonna change for guys who are in there late 20's and early 30's...

The knicks are not beating the celtics either by the way.. U really think the knicks are better then boston right now? A team that loses guys and just continue to plug in guys and get wins, because of mainly leadership at the top, in pierce and garnett.. Its just not happening...
    zach randolph....

i'm surprised this raptors game was even close considering how poorly it was officiated.

And its offical, way to go losers!

The very last sequence sums up the Knicks.

They left Rudy Gay WIDE open so that he can just pass it down the court. They couldn't even foul right LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    zach randolph....

i'm surprised this raptors game was even close considering how poorly it was officiated.
    I really don't care man, this team sucks and i just lost doe... THank god they scored that last 2 as i got there team over... The mistakes this team makes, i see less of watching my niece's boys club league team make.. But anyway, i gotta take off from the knicks board for awhile, as this team makes me sick...

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    The very last sequence sums up the Knicks.

They left Rudy Gay WIDE open so that he can just pass it down the court. They couldn't even foul right LOL.
    lol, i know right.. Its beyond embaressing.. The layup lines we give up everynight just burn me so much!